[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TITANFALL 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: tone.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tone.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>That game you love so much but also hurts how unbalanced it is even if it's just a little
>Like an itch you can't scratch

Where are the balance patches, Respawn?
>>
Tone is fine. Please get good before posting about Titanfall 2 balance.
>>
>>383289983
i propose a rebalance:
nerf your gameblaming
>>
>>383289983

>gets BTFO for bitching in the general
>comes to /v/ to continue bitching

Better just stay here, fag. We don't want you.
>>
>everyone complaining about Scorch being underpowered
>Literally my best Titan, destroy shitters in Titan Brawl with him
There's a pretty good chance that I'm just playing against scrubs, but is Scorch actually that bad? Because he's pretty fucking fun.
>>
>>383290147
>Every top score player was either running R97, CAR or Alternator and a Tone

Ye neh it's better balanced yet it's still busted
>>
>>383290830

>can't go fast so he complains about hitscans
>can't even deal with tone

Holy fuck, get good.
>>
>>383290803
The player base is small around here and recycle half facts and self imposed truths, like smgs are balanced and Tone is fine

If you ever go into the /tfg/ general you will see al kinds of warped reality bullshits like melee is fine, there aren't any crutches, the lag isn't noticeable and "works for me :)" posting

Keep having fun, anon. Don't ask for advice here, nobody is good at vidya if they post around here.
>>
>>383289983
Only OP things left in the game are the SMGs and some of the tacticals. Phase shift needs to be adjusted. Grapple flinging needs a speed limit.
That's pretty much it.
Oh, maybe Frag grenades could get a look at too. They're getting a bit out of hand right now.
>>
>>383291253
I started playing frag grenades because everyone was cheap assing on me and i learned how to predict bounce off surfaces and time grenades in Halo so these little pieces of shit came natural to me.

Now people starts to bitch about them? everything in this game is cheap. It's like how it works.
>>
>>383292468
>Now people starts to bitch about them?
Mostly just me.
I think their blast radius could get a little toned down. They're really good when cooked and you get two of them.
>>
>>383289983
>balancing a game with barely 100 active players

tough
>>
>>383291194
>If you ever go into the /tfg/ general you will see al kinds of warped reality bullshits like melee is fine, there aren't any crutches, the lag isn't noticeable and "works for me :)" posting
holy shit this could not be a bigger lie, /tfg/ maintains LITERALLY the exact opposite of those things
>>
>>383291253
>Grapple flinging needs a speed limit
>speed limit
fucking kill yourself
>>
My friends bitch about the melee all the time when we play. I've never had any issues with it.
Tone is in a much better place now. She used to be overpowered, now I think she's fine. Would prefer her 40mm shots to actually hit on target during ADS, though.
My biggest current frustration is phase shift, honestly.
>use phase shift
>get into alternate dimension, transition already finished
>die anyway
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>383295080
>>use phase shift
>>get into alternate dimension, transition already finished
>>die anyway
>Why is this allowed?

low tick rate because console shooter
>>
Post executions and reload animations pls
>>
>>383295080
>using phase
>i only need to be instantly invincibe twice, i promise!
>>
So can we all agree that Legion is Best Titan?
>>
File: 1380580677556.png (100KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1380580677556.png
100KB, 342x245px
>>383289983
>Titanfall 3 is most likely dead
They don't deserve this.
>>
So I'm all about Ronin. Am I faggot?
>>
>>383295750
nice complete fabrication my dude
>>
File: 1497247659910.png (289KB, 414x602px) Image search: [Google]
1497247659910.png
289KB, 414x602px
Tone is so easy its impossible to not do good as her.

If your loadout consist of
>phase
>shitscan
>arc grenade
>ronin
Kill yourself.
Only holo,Grenadiers or shotguns ,satchel,scorch or northstar are acceptable
>>
File: 1499227808191.png (587KB, 729x524px) Image search: [Google]
1499227808191.png
587KB, 729x524px
>>383289983
Tone is the easiest Titan to play but by no means as op as it used to be. She's balanced, they only real complaints now are about Ronin, specifically his sword block.

If you really can't stand the current state of the game just wait for the next patch later this month.

Go fast, have fun. If you're not having fun play something else.
>>
>>383290803
Scorch is a fucking monster. My best Titan hands down. Just don't go out in the open like a fucking retard. You don't even need electric smoke for enemy rodeo. Just shoot your gun against a wall and rain fire down upon them.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.