[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which flaws can not be fixed by mods? Only mods that actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (12KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
12KB, 202x250px
Which flaws can not be fixed by mods?
Only mods that actually exist count, obviously.
>>
>>383285731
voice acting
>>
gameplay
>>
armor design
>>
>>383285731
It has next to no problems in the first place, if any.
>>
quests
>>
>>383286067
can be fixed.
tons upon tons of replacers out there.
>>
>>383286201
The mod that fixes the level scaling alone is enough to make the game much, much better. Then of course you have the improved faces one so now no more potato faces.
>>
>>383285731
mods can't fix the game using only 1 cpu core
>>
>>383286471
>The mod that fixes the level scaling
which mod should I choose for this
>>
>>383286591
Oscuros overhaul mod.
>>
>>383286591
i think oscuros does it well in addition to tons of other stuff.
>>
Jungle and original conception of City of Cyrodiilis. That jungle mod is barely a proof of concept.

Lack of Deolodil and Stuch. Two other big settlements are missing, as well.

You can't fix generic anglo guards. I don't think anyone fixed the lack of traffic from lake Rumare to the bay. Why the fuck is city built over the delta? How does anything get through?

There's a lot more, but these are on top of my head.
>>
Lore
>>
>Todd releases Skyrim a billion times
>ignores Oblivion
why
>>
>>383286661
>>383286679
thanks guis
>>
>>383285772
this
>>
>>383286679
>>383286661
Why not Francesco's?
>>
I saw a mudcrab the other day.
>>
Nasty creatures.
>>
>>383286591
Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul. Blows everything else away. Still being worked on, completely customizable, and Maskar is a scripting dynamo. You can even use it on top of other overhauls if you'd like, though not needed because MOO alone is already fantastic. I believe it's virtually conflict free as well as everything is script based.
>>
Remember when we all agreed Oblivion was a bad game? Now this board is full of underage who want to seem too cool for skyrim kek
>>
>>383288263
>we all agreed
You mean had a group of faggots circlejerk with each other and then feel entitled to speak for everyone else on the board?
>>
>>383288249
>Still being worked on
So its incomplete or hes fixing bugs and shit?
>>
>>383288494
Still building upon it. Last I heard he was adding in dynamic settlements or some shit.
>>
>>383287529
a) i like the vanilla feel of oscuros
b) why not both?
>>
>>383285731
mods fix literally every problem with oblivion, it's not like skyrim where the main flaws are shit that can't be fixed (every quest being a boring dungeon)
>>
>>383288680
>why not both?
Installing both is a pain in the dick.
>>
>>383285731
No matter how many mods you install you cant fix how Todd butchered Cyrodiil
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.