[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He listens to his own music instead of the OST when playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1472972357413.jpg (37KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1472972357413.jpg
37KB, 313x313px
>He listens to his own music instead of the OST when playing games
>Even in first playthroughs
Defend this, /v/
>>
>>383285010
But BotW doesn't have its own OST.
>>
>>383285010
Single player games: game OST
Multiplayer games: Own music
>>
Its cool with mmorpgs atleast
>>
>multiplayer team based game with important audio cues
>listening to your own music
This how you tell someone is retarded
>>
File: IMG_0811.jpg (20KB, 195x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0811.jpg
20KB, 195x217px
>>383285161
Seems so simple yet /v/ will not defend this.
>>
these
>he does thing
>defend it
topic are dumb as fuck and you are stupid OP, let people do whatever the fuck they want
>>
I listened to my own music while playing through Witch and Hundred Knight because it repeated the same fucking song for every other area.
>>
>>383285161
You can still end up crippling yourself if you need to be aware of your surroundings through audio cues and your own music isn't going to be mixed in accordance to the game.
>>
>>383285010
Some great games just have boring forgettable music.
>>
The only times I have ever listened to music while playing a game is if I'm doing a rather boring repetitive task, such as grinding or farming something.
>>
>>383285315
lol
>>
>>383285010
>>Even in first playthroughs

No you defend that. If I'm installing mods and shit for my millionth playthrough I'm going to listen to whatever I damn well please.
>>
I do that when the OST is shit.
>>
>>383285851
Actually ever think what lol means it looks like a person who puts his arms up in the air look "lol" what if its not "laughing out loud" but actually like a smiley face maybe he is supposed to be laughing if you think about it like a smiley face it sure seems it s expressing joy
>>
>>383285010
>Videogame "music."
>samey repetitive shit.
>absolutely abyssmal mix and master.
>no originality.
>sampled instruments up the ass.
>singing is either laughably bad or absent.
>mostly some neet in a small single-person studio sampling shit with the world's worst mics and preamps.
nope
>>
When I was a kid, I listened to the titanic soundtrack while playing chrono trigger, instead of the game itself. But that was pretty much it.
>>
File: kill dat nigga.gif (2MB, 238x181px) Image search: [Google]
kill dat nigga.gif
2MB, 238x181px
>>383285010
I only listen to music if it's a multiplayer game or a single player game that I already play enough.

I only listen to Eurobeat when playing driving games, I don't care about the game's soundtrack.
Stop To Give Up is my favorite
>>
>>383286109
Post an example of a shit OST from a game you've played, fag.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3eym4mqS4A
>>
>>383285010
The Darkest Dungeon OST isn't that great and gets very old after a while
>>
File: mari.png (59KB, 234x255px) Image search: [Google]
mari.png
59KB, 234x255px
>he prefers tits over asses
>>
>>383285010
There is nothing to defend. This is a horrible practice and those who perform it are the lowest of the low.
>>
File: krabs okm.png (222KB, 621x756px) Image search: [Google]
krabs okm.png
222KB, 621x756px
>atmospheric game
OST

>arcadey game
>co op
own music

>pvp
no music
>>
File: 1476912435600.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1476912435600.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>383286959
but I like dick
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.