[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heya wassa matta you Altaïr?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
Heya wassa matta you Altaïr?
>>
That's racist!
>>
Ayyy Bada Bing, Nothing is Forbidden
Bada Boom, Everything is Permitted
>>
Everyone hates him, but AC was at its best when he was alive.

Fite me.
>>
>>383285956
You're racist!
>>
>>383286214

It is true.
>>
>>383284734
Never bought syndicate the combat looks like shit and the grapple hook is just sad and Origins looks like just another PC nail in Assassins Creed's coffin
>>
>>383284734
I actually never got it or bothered to pay attention. Was Lucy a triple agent or a quadruple agent?
>>
>"Eyyy, I'm walkin' over here!"

woah Ezio, calm down
>>
>build my shit you cannoli packing cock lover
I know 2009 was a different time but how did anyone let Ubishit get away with this
>>
>>383285956
YOU'RE RACIST
>>
So did the main story thing ever go anywhere after Black Flag? I remember Juno somehow being in Abstergo's server and that one one Danny Trejo lookalike being her permanently resurrecting husbando or something but that may be completely wrong.
>>
>>383286698
Origins is made by black flag team. It'll be good.
>>
>>383286751
Tripple. But the original intention was her to be a double agent.

If I remember correctly the reason why she was turned into a tripple agent was to kill her off, because her actress didn't want to bother with AC anymore or something like that.
>>
>>383287316
You mean after 3. Barely anything has happened after it. Black Flag introduced some shitty "Phoenix Project" plotline where Abstergo wants to recreate First Civ bodies from scratch and explore their secrets. That plotline has now been shafted to the comics and that is where it'll be finished.

Origins will be start of an actual new plotline, atleast that's how it seems.
>>
>>383286698
>le sjw boogeyman
You fuck right off, I won't deny that Syndicate was filled with that shit since the writer was an actual faggot but Origins has nothing like that so far.

Just because the setting is in Ancient Egypt and the character isn't white as snow doesn't mean we'll get WUZ KANGZ the game. If you want to see an actual nigger protag in AC look at Freedom Cry.
>>
File: 1475709119707.gif (3MB, 1471x1846px) Image search: [Google]
1475709119707.gif
3MB, 1471x1846px
>>383287398
Il buy it if they dont turn it into Mafia 3
>>
>>383286214

Black Flag
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.