[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (139KB, 322x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 322x400px
What went wrong?
>>
>The plot doesn't go anywhere
>Overdrive, while potentially OP, is cryptic bullshit and not as good as chain attacks

That's it
>>
hiroyuki sawano
>>
>>383279753
Is this shit finally fixed and fully playable on cemu?
>>
Nothing really. It ended up better than berseria, #FE, and FFXV.
>>
>>383279753
MMO combat in an action game.
>>
>>383279753
For me, the field music is poisonous. Which is a big problem for a game with so much exploration.
>>
Anime shit like the first Xenoblade but at least with good gameplay.
>>
>>383279753
They made it full science fiction, isntead of the comfy science-fantasy fusion that XBC was.
>>
>>383281947
How bad was #fe?... I kinda wanted to try it.. I like the smt games I've played. And I can't get nocturne until I have ample room to set up my pc to emulate ps2 games. Unless there's some way to play it on ps4 I'm unaware of..
>>
>>383279753
That god awful music
>>
>>383281740
Nope, also enjoy never playing with online functions.
>>
>>383279753
I just didn't like how long it took to get your mech, and even then the shit doesn't fly, so you have to spend another 30 hours trying to get that. It was just too much of a grind for me to actually enjoy....plus I don't even really know what the story was of the game now that I think about it. The world was beautiful though and the music was great in some places, and ass in others.
>>
>>383282597
I don't care about online functions, I'm not buying a wii u to play one game.
>>
>>383282692
Wii U has plenty of other good games, stop using that as an excuse to feed your entitlement to steal games via piracy.
>>
>>383282847
Why do you care?
>>
>>383282692
Just disregard the wii u and move on. Simple.
>>
>>383282692
then don't. If you ever change your mind you can buy a wiiu and pirate any game for it and older nintendo hardware.
>>
>>383282573
ONE BY ONE
>>
File: Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C4_D_81.jpg (449KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C4_D_81.jpg
449KB, 1280x720px
OH SHIT, The best girl is here.

Say something nice about her.
>>
Monado babbies didn't get any memes out of it.
>>
>>383283054
I'm gonna pirate it and you can't stop me anon, why bother?
I'm gonna play it in sweet 4k with enhancement mods.
>>
IS THIS THING ON
>>
>>383279753
It took a step down in world design
>>
>>383283225
The entire OST is the meme.
>>
>>383282573
Yup and it's bullshit that they didn't let you turn it off.
>>
>>383282494
It's decent but if play you it shouldn't expectto be anything special. Unless something change you can't emulate it on cemu if you wanted to.
>>
>>383279753

The game lacks drive. There is basically nothing to do but shoot for 100% completion, and no good reason to do that. The main story quests are hardly a step above any other quest until the very end, and any part member past the main three may as well not be there.
>>
>>383283553
made longsword to overpoward.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.