[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy X, redpilled me now /v/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Ff10_logo.jpg (781KB, 1775x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Ff10_logo.jpg
781KB, 1775x1152px
>>
best ff ever, best jrpg ever, auron is godlike, i want to fugg rikku and lulu and shiva
>>
Best ff fantasy by far
>>
More like hallway simulator X
>>
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?!
>>
THE MATRIX WAS A GOOD MOVIE
>>
It was a great game that is often remembered poorly in retrospect as it served as a prototype to the ideas that would later lead to the abomination that is FFXIII.

>FFX has linear hallway level design, like XIII
More importantly it still has settlements and variety to break up the forward trudge.

>FFX's leveling system is the same grid shit that FFXIII uses

The sphere grid is wildly customizeable and a great tool for making finely tuned characters. XIII's crystarium is a basic bitch leveling system hidden behind a fancy interface.
>>
File: ffx_shiva_by_zolaida-d74yb8y (1).jpg (195KB, 749x1066px) Image search: [Google]
ffx_shiva_by_zolaida-d74yb8y (1).jpg
195KB, 749x1066px
>>383277719
>and shiva

Good taste.
>>
Clap yourself over the ears about 10 times really hard and then forcefully shove your fingers in and out of your ear holes. That's what it's like to listen to Tidus' voice for the many hours it takes to beat this game.
>>
>>383277552

Linear but
Best Gameplay
Best evolution system
Best cast (Auron, Jecht, Wakka...)
Best Aeons (Yojimbo, Ifrit, Anima)
Best OST
Best minigame (Blitzball)
Best romance

Knock yourself out, it's a great game
>>
>>383278986
Gtfo weeb
>>
>>383278986

>le whiny tidas HA HA HA meme

In his situation you would be in the Recovery position like a fucking retard unable to do anything crying even more than him
>>
>>383278996
>best minigame
>blitzball

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
>>
Screw da Al Bhed
>>
>>383279242

>I prefer the card game of FF VIII for mature gamers like myself
>>
>>383279206
It doesn't change the fact that his voice is unbearably grating.
>>
>>383277552
Its a good game with full voice acting and like 80 hours of gameplay.

The quality bar is so much higher than 7, but for some reason it gets a lot of hate.
>>
>>383279345
>learn how to play blitzball
>game makes you take an hour to sit thru learning its mechanics
>dont even get to play it afterwards
>when you do finally get to play it, you dont get to review the rules and you can fucking lose and still move on effectively making it a waste of time
>best minigame
>>
>>383277552

Do people unironically enjoy this game? I notice that /v/ comes to this game's defense out of spite for XIII, but that game is no worse or better. I enjoyed it at the time, but my second playthrough wasn't very pleasant. The soundtrack is still really good, though.
>>
Hallways simulator, have to grind for items which level up stats, shitty dialogue, shitty voice acting, m.night shyamalan tier twist near the end.
>>
>>383278986
LIKE I CARE!
>>
>>383278718
>XIII's crystarium
That shit was so linear. No customization at all. Pretty sad when even the fucking leveling grid is a hallway simulator
>>
>>383281957
your taste is shit.
>>
>>383278986
Eh, I've known the voice as Ratchet for years, so it doesn't bother me, though I've come to like the first Ratchet better
>>
>>383277552
Massive Grandia 2 rip off and >>383278556
>>
Tidus narrations are the best.
>>
>>383278556
/thread
>>
>>383278718
The other issue with XIII was the party was split up, meaning storylines that should have lasted 2-3 hours lasted 8-9 hours because of the switching. It also meant it was more likely you had to sit through cutscenes with a higher percentage of characters you don't like.
>>
very linear until the end when you can increase the hell out of your stats and find items and extra bosses

very cheesy and dumb

can be fun if you're in the mood

a whole lot of voice acting
>>
>>383277552
might get this on ps4. havent played it in years
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.