[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets face it. If you could acualy buy one at any moment if it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
Lets face it.
If you could acualy buy one at any moment if it was not limited and didn't get scalped on.
Would you acualy want to buy one.

You can get a better experience using a modded ps3 and a USB Snes controller.
If PC emulation on LCD is not authentic enough for you.
>>
I have one pre-ordered
>>
>>383271192
the fact I can buy two, then sell one for double the price and no more is the reason I'm getting it
I wouldn't get it, if it wasn't free
>>
>>383271192
why don't they just make a console that looks like SNES with an online shop where you can download all the games you want? why limit it to 20 preinstalled games?
>>
It has no DKC2 so it sucks.
>>
File: SnesController2.jpg (28KB, 800x426px) Image search: [Google]
SnesController2.jpg
28KB, 800x426px
If Nintendo released an official USB SNES controller this thing would be of no use.
I know there are third party controllers but none of them feel right as the original SNES controller
>>
>>383271192
I have a SNES with a flashcart and a CRT, along with a bunch of games.
>>
>>383271192
I'm thinking of scalping.
>>
>>383272920
why would anything good ever happen
>>
>>383272920
You mean like a console, but virtually?
>>
When is nintendo going to understand 99% of the stock for these go to scalpers? its great that you have a limited device everyone wants, but no one will get it fucking make more
>>
>>383272920
They'll never have the entire library on one of these things or on virtual console. I'll emulate just to preserve games that would otherwise be lost.
>>
>>383271192
I got 4 pre-ordered. I'm going to sell them at less than market rate so I'm still making a profit, but everyone will worship me as the trailblazing Robin Hood of eBay. I would also be willing to further discount if the buyer was a sexy female who would let me touch her not grimace.
>>
>>383271192
>unofficial emulators are better
name one, ONE emulator that can properly run Yoshi's Island or any other special chip game without hiccups

There is none. Not even on PC.
>>
Would get an N64 one. Depends on the controller and choice of games though.
>>
>>383274126
I played through yoshis island fine on zsnes, what are you talking about?
>>
>>383271192
Found a torrent with every single SNES game. Would be stupid to buy one now.
>>
>>383272975
I fail to see how not having DKC2 is a problem.
>>
I'd get one. Like what was said before I can always emulate if I can't get my hands on one, but it's got a novelty factor that makes me want to have it around.
>>
>>383274126
First of all, why the fuck would you ever want to play Yoshi's Island?

Second of all, Higan and Snes9x play it just fine. Maybe you should get a computer that isn't shit.
>>
>>383274406
It plays "fine" on ZSNES, but it's not 100%, it has hiccups on sound and some minor graphical issues here and there
Same for Super Mario RPG
>>
>>383274701
>I don't like that game so it doesn't matter if the emulator isn't perfect
>>
>>383274843
>Ignoring the second half of my post
Not surprising.
>>
>>383274701
Do you need a high end PC for emulating SNES properly? A fucking Wii can do it without issues.

top kek
>>
Why would I ever buy this shit when I could just turn on my SuFami with flashcart and play almost any game I want on my 20" PVM?
>>
>>383274904
>>383274931
seems like someone else gave the (You) you wanted, have fun
>>
>>383273351
Then buy a USB converter you fucking idiot.
>>
>>383274931
>Do you need a high end PC for emulating SNES properly?
Yes, if you want accuracy. There are more games for the SNES than Mario and Zelda.

>A fucking Wii can do it without issues.
A Wii can "do it" with game-specific hacks that are not accurate.

>>383275037
So you have no argument. Good to know.
>>
>>383271192
No. I just want the VC on the Switch. I could choose which games I want to buy and have them all on the there. The Switch's versatility has spoiled me.
>>
>>383275230
snes games on virtual console are $7.99 a pop, would be worth it if you get download codes for the switch since it would be cheaper.
>>
Yes. I still want the NES one too that I'll NEVER EVER get because Nintendo are pure cancer.
>>
>>383271192
I'd buy it as a collectable if it were like £40.
I'd also make it look like my SNES gave birth
>>
>>383271192
>would you give money to nintendo?
No
>>
>>383271192
I have one pre-ordered, I'll probably never open it either, I just like rubbing shit in peoples faces.
>>
>>383275151
WTF are you talking about senpai, the Wii handled Super Mario RPG without issues, and even the unofficial emulator (built based on official VC emulation) is incredibly accurate even when compared to your high-end PC running ZSNES
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.