[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does it feel to play healer in videogames?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

what does it feel to play healer in videogames?
>>
I like it. I barely put any effort and still get praised
>>
>>383260783
boring
>>
>>383260783
Feels like any other class in a video game: satisfying and rewarding if you play well.

But for the fags and cucks on /v/ it triggers some gay sexual healslut meme shit and they get off on it.
>>
Boring. Thats why nobody wants to play them.
>>
>>383260912
What are you willing to do for praise, anon?
>>
>>383260783
Mercy is NOT for sexualization
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Depends on the healer
>>
depends what kind of healer you're playing, passive healers such as mercy who fly around gobbling their team's cocks are shit, but more intensive healers such as zenyatta who can actually get shit done deserve respect
>>
>>383261476
>omnic nigger
>good

jej
>>
File: tumblr_lnfjl8LWRp1qag0xno1_500.gif (494KB, 460x348px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnfjl8LWRp1qag0xno1_500.gif
494KB, 460x348px
Depends on the style of game it is I suppose. Back in my everquest days, being a healer was probably like what having too many kids is like compressed into 3 hours twice a week.
>>
>>383261476
Mercy is infinitely better at keeping the team alive than Zen is.
Also needs much less babysitting because she's got more mobility than a sack of bricks.
>>
>>383260783
As someone who has always gravitated to support characters, it's a stressful and mostly thankless job. Balancing your teams health, knowing who to heal when and having to make snap decisions under pressure can really put some on edge. There is also pressure to perform when you know that all that stands between you and your retarded teammates and death is you. And even if you are on your Android game, it can some times not be enough. You can heal till you're blue in the tits and still lose people simply because you can't heal fast enough to keep everyone alive. You also have to focus on being an enabler for your team as well. Take Lucio for example. You need to keep your team alive but also be willing and ready to swap to speed and race with a team mate to catch a fleeing enemy to remove them from play. Often the healer will be first blamed if the team dies, even if you had no possible way to save them without killing you as well or out heal the damage provided. But knowing you are all that stands before death and protects your team through rejuvenation is a rewarding experience once you get into it. And nothing is more frustrating than losing games because your A game can't make up for your teams F game.
>>
Really fucking boring.

It's the one thing I hate about Mobas. If no one else picks Support, you're forced to play the boring role else face losing.
>>
File: supergiant mega push.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
supergiant mega push.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>383262728
Just play a fun support.
>>
>>383261461
There should really be a distinction between medics versus healers like Mercy or anything you see in MMOs.
>>
File: mercy.jpg (1009KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mercy.jpg
1009KB, 1000x1000px
>>383260783
I heal in MMOs. It's a great, warm feeling. It really feels like you're interacting with your party, unlike when playing DPS in which you really only focus on yourself and the boss. I always try to go the extra mile to accomodate party members.
Running with people you like a lot is especially nice, but it's fine with randoms as well.
I don't really understand people complaining about it being thankless or anything. Everyone has their job to do, tanks, dps, healers alike. If you heal, you should do your job like the others without expecting special treatment.
>>
>>383264773
Oh, and being relied on feels good. Like when there's a move or mechanic that deals a lot of damage but people facetank it knowing you're there to top them right back off.
>>
>>383264773
what games have fun healrz ;_;
I dont want to pay a goddamn sub + 60$ xpac to play resto druid or priest in WoW
>>
File: 1396535810638.jpg (94KB, 486x280px) Image search: [Google]
1396535810638.jpg
94KB, 486x280px
I'm fine with it if I'm able to do more than just healbot, like playing Lucio or Zenyatta.
>>
File: healslut-censored.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
healslut-censored.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>383260912

>I barely put any effort and still get praised

Just like a real slut.
>>
>>383260783
Honestly I really hate it. Ill play them when i need to, but they're usually enablers, and I've found I can't rely on randoms and even friends. I'm not upset about that, it's kind of ridiculous to hold onto obnoxious standards that just aren't going to be met. Being smug and insulting as a "dril-instructor" support while acting like my team owes me a win really doesn't appeal to me, but I'm also a cronic tryhard. My team and I always enjoy winning and I want to try to exert my will to achieve that instead of just laying back and being accepting, which you usually have to do in a support role when the rest of your team isn't playing their best. Playing a core/fragger role, I can try as hard as I want for the sake if my team without imposing on them.
>>
File: 1499524758299.png (242KB, 1059x570px) Image search: [Google]
1499524758299.png
242KB, 1059x570px
>>383265743
lewd
>>
>>383264773
Mercy is pretty.
>>
Loved playing Ana but dive killed her.
At least I get to play Tracer.
>>
File: mercy2.jpg (754KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mercy2.jpg
754KB, 1000x1000px
>>383266692
The prettiest!
>>
File: 355-1-1493684956.png (182KB, 361x454px) Image search: [Google]
355-1-1493684956.png
182KB, 361x454px
Best: You micromanage your skills while being able to deal damage
the usually suspect: you micromanage your skills to keep uptime / you press a button once and then start dealing damage
In the bin: you press one button and maybe you dodge a projectile or two
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.