[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy fuck this is good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

holy fuck this is good
>>
Old Ass Game
>>
>>383257263
Ready for the sequel?
>>
>>383257338
I think you mean

READY FOR THE FUCKING SEQUEL YOU ASSHOLE? SUCK IT DOWN MONKEY FUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>383257263
Looked like a ratchet clone to me
>>
>>383258362
what a giant shitpost
>>
>>383257263

Well yeah. Why do you think people were so let down by the announcement trailer of Nu-BGE?
>>
>>383258650
Because the dev shat on anyone who played it.
>nobody who played the original BGE is even around anymore
>the only people who remember BGE are children who played it years later when it got the HD port
>>
>>383257263
I know, it really surprised me to. Like I thought it was going to be one of those hipster games that was just liked because you're a woman going on missions taking pictures of things, but I was not prepared for how great it actually was.
>>
>>383257338
>prequel
>>
>>383258783
I played it when it first came out, and let me tell you, I'm so excited for the new one.
People are quick to ump on the hate train because everyone was expecting a sequel, but honestly, I have enough faith in the director to get it right, especially given his past track record.

Maybe being brought up in SE London helps with the monkey, they really do swear that much down there. I can imagine why american ears are more bothered by it.
>>
>>383258783

>Because the dev shat on anyone who played it.
My point exactly

>nobody who played the original BGE is even around anymore
Wat

>the only people who remember BGE are children who played it years later when it got the HD port
Lolno
>>
>>383257338
Yeah, shame it'll probably be another three or four years.
>>
>tfw you think BGE2 looks neat from a gameplay standpoint and hope they really manage to match their ambitions when the game finally releases
>but you also fucking hate the fact that you waited 14 years for a sequel only to be served some MMO-tier experience prequel bullshit with no Jade, Pey'j or Double H in sight
Why the fuck did they have to make it a BGE game? I wanted an actual sequel, not some create-a-character prequel shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.