[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: 1354127583710.png (2MB, 1275x686px) Image search: [Google]
1354127583710.png
2MB, 1275x686px
Who would you replace from the current leaked MvCI roster in order to make the roster good?

>Remove Spencer, add Captain Commando
>Remove Arthur, add Q-Bee
>Remove Frank West, add Poison
>Remove Firebrand, add Akira Kazama
>Remove Ryu, add Akuma
>Remove Chris Redfield, add Rebecca Chambers
>Remove Zero, add Proto-man

>Remove Rocket Raccoon, add Carnage
>Remove Hawkeye, add Scarlett Witch
>Remove Ant-Man, add Cyclops
>Remove Gamora, add Gambit
>Remove Death, add DareDevil
>Remove Winter Soldier, add Psylocke
>>
I would add
>Sentinel
>Mag fucking Neto
>Storm
>Wolverine
>Dr Doom

Seriously, it is criminal that these staples aren't included
>>
It almost doesn't matter when the game itself looks like ass anyway.
>>
>>383254694
>Death
Why the fuck would she be in.
Just because she had a folder with a character model doesn't mean she'll be playable. She'll just show up in the story mode.
>>
>>383255818
the story mode is literally just all the playable characters running around for no reason. youre dumb if you think theyd have real marvel characters in there who wont be playable eventually.
>>
File: 1497382711230.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497382711230.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>383254694
>people would remove Ryu or Chun, while crying that Wolverine should be in the game since he is a staple characters
>>
>>383256023
Ryu in every single game is boring, plus he looks like shit and his moves are not original. I didn't include Wolverine either, would rather see some old timers like Cyclops or Gambit come back.
>>
remove marvel
add dc
>>
File: 1379301671944.gif (2MB, 626x348px) Image search: [Google]
1379301671944.gif
2MB, 626x348px
>>383255927
What the fuck would be the moveset for the cosmic abstract of death? She is Death. The only possible move she has is to stand still while her enemy drops dead instantly.
>>
>>383256156
Ryu is in every Capcom versus game since he's the biggest staple character of Capcom fighters. If you think he has no place in the game you shouldn't complain that Wolverine isn't in it.
>>
>>383256428
I never said he has no place in the game and I never complained about Wolverine not being in it either. Are you mentally retarded or just hallucinating text on the screen?
>>
>>383254694
>remove Zero
>when now we can have X/Zero team

Dumb OP
>>
File: nigga stoned 2.jpg (32KB, 502x397px) Image search: [Google]
nigga stoned 2.jpg
32KB, 502x397px
I would replace the entire 3D modeling department.
>>
>>383256538
you complained about how it's boring that he is in every single game, and I replied that if someone complains about this they shouldn't expect another character to be in the game JUST because he was in every former installment

it's really not that hard to understand
>>
>>383254694
God, Thanos looks so shit. And his entire moveset also looks shit. Especially his level 3, that shit is really pathetic. Could they really not come up with anything better at all for him?
I swear, every character that isn't shamelessly copy-pasted from the last game just got some variation of super lazy beam attacks for half his moves.
>>
Remove all the capcom chars and just have marvel

marvel is so much bigger than capcom right now it's awkward to have them together
>>
>>383255927
Death almost never fights or does anything in the comics, since she's the embodiment of death She's almost certainly just going to show up as a cameo since Thanos is involved. Not all of the names listed are playable characters, like those Ultron drones, or the Dahren Mohran.

If she was made a fighter though, she'd probably have an awesome moveset, so why would you even want to remove that?

Getting rid of Ant-Man's potentially great moveset for Cyclops' shoto-clone one also seems bad, and its a missed opportunity to include Q-bee but not Ant-Man to make an Ant-Man and the Wasp team
>>
>>383256828
so youre saying someone shouldnt do something that no one in this thread, including the person youre replying to, actually did? wow, you really are retarded.
>>
File: 1499410512769.jpg (114KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499410512769.jpg
114KB, 720x540px
>>383254694
Why the fuck did they leave the stupid ass bunnyhopping in the game? Is there seriously anyone who think that's a good and interesting mechanic instead of something that looks like exploiting a glitch?
>>
Just give me the mvc2 roster with hsien-ko, Arthur and Wright on it.
this series would be much better if it wasn't a marvel crossover
>>
Remove all of the Marvel characters.
I want an all-Capcom crossover.
>>
>>383256991
not wanting Ryu in the game because "he was in every game" is a common mentality and wanting wolverine back because "he was in every game before and is a staple character" is just as much. I've just pointed that out. Don't understand why you think I attacked any specific anon in this thread tho.
>>
File: modern gaming industry.png (210KB, 513x335px) Image search: [Google]
modern gaming industry.png
210KB, 513x335px
>>383254694
remove the entire game from existence and make super ultimate marvel vs capcom 3

i've had this argument with others but basically i do not believe modern capcom can EVER make a game that looks and plays as well as MVC3 ever again. They haven't shown any capability so far to even make a GOOD video game in the modern era.

if something good comes out of that shit company now it's ALWAYS either a fluke or because one specific dev team within them still has some modicum of talent left that hasn't been squeezed bone dry by their soulless corporate overlords. MVC is not that team, they should abandon fighters in general because holy shit have they been surpassed on EVERY front
>>
>>383257670
mvc3 is shit though. id prefer mvc2 in guilty gear/dbzf graphics
>>
>>383254694
>change Chris to RE7 version
>change Firebrand to Demon Crest moveset
>remove Arthur, add Edward Falcon (Power Stone)
>remove Spencer, add Amateratsu (Okami)
>remove Nemesis, add Necalli
>remove Frank West, add Nina (BoF)

>remove Ant-Man, add Loki
>remove Gamora, add Nebula
>remove Nova, add Dormammu
>remove Captain Marvel, add Ms. Marvel
>>
>>383257846
dormammu already in mvci btw
>>
>>383254694
The only characters I wanted were Thanos, Ultron, and Kamala for Marvel and Megaman and Darkstalkers reps for Capcom; I got most of those but the game still just doesn't look worth buying.
>>
>>383257846
Dormammu is already on the leak, seriously don't understand the lack of Loki tho. If they wanted to go full MCU then why not add by far the most popular villian from it?
>>
>>383257782
>mvc3 is shit though
by what fucking metric and do not say "because there are combo loops" or what the fuck ever

sound design, graphics, UI, and gameplay, it surpasses MVC2 on nearly every front.
>>
>>383258965
>sound design, graphics, UI, and gameplay, it surpasses MVC2 on nearly every front.

i prefer mvc2 on all those fronts except maybe gameplay where i think its probably even
>>
File: 0f7.gif (508KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
0f7.gif
508KB, 400x240px
No one. Let all these characters stay so that they all look shitty.

Thank god my favorite character will remain pure, and not look like a druggy contemplating suicide.
>>
>>383259074
>i prefer shitty recycled ten year old morrigan sprites to gorgeously rendered colorful 3D models
>>
I only care about the mvc2 roster, including all the weirdos like spiral or amingo

I dont like any of the new choices, they all feel like uninteresting characters that were added just to do something different, or to appease moviefags

or worse, they're resident evil characters, which are literally just ordinary humans in a trenchcoat, I never played that series so it feels really really stupid to see those characters in a fighting game
>>
File: 137832489923.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
137832489923.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>383257846

>remove Nemesis
>add fucking Necalli
>>
>>383254694
>Remove dante, add Felicia
>>
>>383254694
>Remove Firebrand, add Akira Kazama
Pretty much every single character in Rival Schools fits this projectile filled jumpy fighter better than she does.
>>
>>383257210
You mean the super jump cancels? It creates more mixup potential so I don't mind, although it's kinda reminiscint of smash
>>
>>383257670
I already like the gameplay in Infinite more than 3. It just needs better everything else
>>
>>383254694

Remove Spencer
Add I don't give a fuck
>>
>>383264401
t. lobotomite
>>
>>383264520
Good one
>>
>>383264753
unlike your opinion which wasn't a good one
>>
>>383264950
How so
>>
How about just include as many new and unique fighters on both sides, while also including series staples like wolvie, spidey, mag, doom, sent, storm?

Oh wait, we live in the real world and can't have what we want. Fuck marvel and their shitty MCU agenda. Quit pushing that shitty Ms. Marvel / Captain Marvel down our throats.
>>
>>383254694
This game has such a lack of personality in it's artstyle and UI.
>>
>>383254694
>no Loki
make up your mind you faggots. are you pandering to MCU or not
>>
>>383265003
>remove assists
>shave off half the entire roster
>"lol characters are just functions anyway who cares"
>game has retard controls as the default like two button supers, which of course is a great sign for what setup they want people to use
>people have already found at least one loop with chun meaning capcom still can't balance for shit
>down down x
>auto-combo with a launcher AND a super (really? thanks capcom, cuz that's something we needed carried over from anime fighters)

the removal of assists alone even disregarding everything else, instantly reduces the game depth by a significant amount, add in the auto combos plus the preferred default controls being "dumb shit for retard babies" like 2 button supers and the hideous graphical style and you have a game that cannot be salvaged, because if your only positive is "it plays better than marvel3" then christ, play ANYTHING besides MVC, skullgirls, guilty gear, fucking any fighting game is better at this point than modern capcom's shit
>>
I'm just going to leave this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyRK2W2h7Dc
>>
>>383265848
This is the part where I systematically disprove your argument
>Remove assists
Active tagging basically allows you to whiff anything into a switch, which is even more open ended than the assist system.
>shave off half of the entire roster
>characer functions
This is actually a legitimate complaint, but inconsequential to the gameplay itself
>Two button supers
Do you not remember crossover combinations or something? Pressing assist 1 and 2 at the same time
>Chun loop
The game has combo escape and actual loops don't last forever.
>Down down x
Marvel 3 has down down specials
>Auto combo
Actually more of a hindrance to new players than a help. It will become a crutch.

It plays better, and that is a positive. That doesn't mean the negatives don't exist. Quit your bitching
>>
>>383266750
>Active tagging basically allows you to whiff anything into a switch, which is even more open ended than the assist system.

you don't seriously believe this.
>>
>>383254694
Remove Ike Perlmtutter
Remove whoever's responsible for the Capcom side
>>
>>383254694
>Remove Chris, Add Tessa
>Remove Nemesis, Add Ken
>Remove Frank West, Add Demitri

This game is gonna be damn boring without them.
>>
>>383266886
Have you not actually tried it or something?
You can literally whiff or hit ANYTHING into an almost instant tag. Since every character has built in OTG's, you don't have to worry about that either.
It objectively has more mixup potential
>>
>>383254694
Who's that between Ultron and Black Panter?
>>
>>383254694
Replace Dante with Jin.
Replace Gamora with Moon Knight.
Replace Chris Redfield with Regina
Replace Bionic Commando with Captain Commando
Replace Hawkguy with Wolverine

Add SonSon
Add Alex
Add Lord Raptor
Add Kingpin
Add Daredevil
Add Manthing
>>
>>383267974
Gamora
>>
No love for the Rival Schools characters?
Yeah... It's never gonna happen since Crapcom doesn't care of them anymore.
>>
>>383254694
you are retarded the monster is a sigma possesed boss not a fucking playable character its fucking over 100 feet long
>>
>Modern marvel
Fuck supporting this game
>>
I can't believe they didn't add Gene.
>>
>>383256659
we do not need fucking 3 x reps you x fan boy
>>
I would replace the leaked Capcom employee roster with people who are actually talented
>>
putting characters i like in a shit game isn't going to make me play it
putting characters you like in a game that isn't a moba or a casual button masher isn't going to make you play it
these threads are pointless
>>
File: Akira.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Akira.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>383254694
>Replace Chris with Leon
>Replace Nemesis with Wesker
>Replace Firebrand with Captain Commando
>Replace Spencer with Amateratsu
>Add Phoenix Wright, Asura, Gene, Vergil, Viewtiful Joe, Juri, Rouge, Q-Bee, Akira
>Add Wolverine, Deadpool, Storm, Magneto, Cyclops, Ms Marvel, Star-Lord, Daredevil, Songbird

Marvel side is pretty solid for a roster that can't have X-Men because of Ike Perlmutter's faggotry.

Dahren Mohran & Death won't be playable you idiot.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.