[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name ONE thing this man was wrong about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1499381322027.jpg (27KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1499381322027.jpg
27KB, 403x403px
Name ONE thing this man was wrong about
>>
He didn't killed liquid
>>
>>383251442
What's his name again
>>
Paz is NOT a bitch and I wont hear anything to the contrary
>>
>I can play MGSV at 60fps on high with a fucking 750ti and a god damn g3258

Good lord kojima the optimization
>>
>>383251442
Hating on my waifu. He should feel ashamed of his words & deeds.
>>
Miller was supposed to be the Cipher sleeper agent in the original script, hence the "Eyes on Kazuhira" and the fact that Mantis didn't react to his revenge boner, because his feelings weren't even genuine. But the idea was scrapped mid production, probably due to time constraints, and instead we got this really half assed story.
>>
File: 1499263217365.jpg (25KB, 331x271px) Image search: [Google]
1499263217365.jpg
25KB, 331x271px
>>383251520
Kazuhira "White is right" Miller
>>
File: IMG_0416.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0416.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
I really love his character. Sure he could be dramatic (but then again this is a MGS game so I'm not sure what I expected) but his speeches are great, for most of the game he's a fantastic bro, and he's right more often then not even if he's a bit rough around the edges. Plus he's got good morals (not killing kids and other situations. To answer someone else in the thread it's why he didn't kill Liquid) and kinda serves as the angel in the whole "angel and devil on shoulder" motif he has going with Ocelot. Also his tape recordings of him trying to make the perfect burger are fucking hilarious.
>>
File: 424234234.jpg (38KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
424234234.jpg
38KB, 600x673px
i bet paz has a fucking bomb pussy
>>
>>383252835
This. My dad works at Kojima and he can confirm this.
>>
>>383252835
>the fact that Mantis didn't react to his revenge boner
Holy shit I didn't even realize
>>
>>383252948
>kaz is the angel
t. brainlet
>>
>>383251442
1. He wanted revenge, but "revenge is stupid and for demons" as said by Big Boss
2. He wanted to kill Quiet because she was a dangerous assassin spy who was also carrying a deadly parasite, but Quiet is the best buddy in the game so Kaz is dumb
3. He didn't like D-Walker and called it a wind-up-toy, but it was in fact better than carrying the man the whole way
4. He thought Huey was a traitor, but there was no evidence and even when there was, "we can't kill an enemy" as once again said by the ever wise Big Boss
5. He questioned Eli but he did it wrong and that's why Eli escaped, if Ocelot had done it nothing bad would have happened
6. He was going to scatter his soldiers ashes to the heartless sea, but once again Big Boss told him what a fucking idiot he was and made diamonds from them

Kaz was wrong every single time he opened his mouth.
>>
>>383252835
>Mantis didn't react to his revenge boner

Weren't there a lot of characters wanting revenge, though? Mantis only reacted to who wanted revenge THE MOST I thought?
>>
>>383256759
>no evidence
The AI pod was his downfall. plus that little "acident" with the radiation.
>>
>>383257324
Circumstantial evidence.
There is no video footage of his supposed crimes, no testimony from multiple eyewitnessess or a written and signed confession. Nothing can be proven.
>>
>>383256823
Kaz seemed to want revenge more than Venom
>>
>>383256759
>Quiet is the best buddy
Diamond Dog is way cooler than that slut
>>
>>383251442
He didn't kill Quiet when she set foot on base, like he said he would.
>>
>>383252835
WHat if Miller was the original Eva that disappeared? Remember the original Eva was a man that accompanied Adamska as an NSA code breaker that defected. In Tatyana's words to BB, she mentioned that the real Eva who was a guy never showed up so she stole his code name
>>
>>383257895
HUey had a record for lying by that point and had been caught by multiple inconsistencies in his previous stories. They had proof he was in contact with people connected to Cipher, and they had the recording of Strangelove begging to be let out of the AI pod, directly contradicting his suicide story. He was a compulsive liar and the most likely suspect.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.