[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is really a good game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: guide_screen_ds2.jpg (493KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
guide_screen_ds2.jpg
493KB, 1920x1200px
This is really a good game
>>
>>383249453
Of course, it just dissappointed a lot of people expecting DS1-tier level connectivity. Also, that graphical downgrade is criminal.
>>
Playing it right now, scholar version ofc. At the first release I thinked it was bullshit, but now I have to take it back. The game has his problems, all related to the first 30h. You cannot keep going for that amount of time with only 'find the king, find big souls'. When you get to Dranglake castle the game gets good, undead catacombs are world class on the revelation after you beat the aegis. And after that, it gets even better.
>>
Best pvp of the series by far after the patches in the first half a year
>>
>>383251519
dark souls 1 is still better
>b-but m-muh b-backstabs!!!!!!
>>
>>383251185

I kinda like the vague idea of what you are acctualy doing in those lands. And getting some hints here and there from the npcs, along with Aldia popping up to have a chat.
>>
>>383249453
>meme souls
>good
>>
>>383251684
refresh me anon. i haven't played in 3/4 years now.
>>
>>383251645
Sure, I didn't know how to backstab properly, but that doesn't exclude it being a bad mechanic, considering also all the lag that there was.
>>
>>383252043
Lag is not as bad in das1 as it is in das2, you can actually adapt in das1 unlike in das2.
t. 600 hours in SOTFS pvp
>>
>>383249453
Just no a good dark souls. But seriously i think this game has a severe case of identity crisis. Didn't know whether it wanted to be something different or just dark souls 1
>>
File: 1494882636607.png (256KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
1494882636607.png
256KB, 476x477px
>>383249453
It's really not. in a game series with excellent combat and excellent bosses (for the most part) this game has neither

only pro is pvp fags loved it for the pvp, and it has some slice of life improvements, but overall the game is a step back

Which is a damn shame because I wish I had another game to play endlessly into 400 hours
>>
>>383249453
It's a good game but the worst souls.
>>
Out of the 3 Dark Souls games, this is the only ones where covenants actually work.
>>
>>383252970
But they don't?
>covenants are just something you can leave at any time
>half of the covenants are dead
>have to grind for covenant items for certain covenants
>>
>>383249453
DaS2 vanilla is serviceable as a game, but disappointing compared to the others in the series.
SotFS is irredeemable trash.
>>
to avoid.
>>
>>383253223
>half of the covenants are dead
Yeah no shit multiplayer is barren after over 3 years. On release everything did its intended role. Compare that to gravelords that never fucking did anything despite their best efforts.
>>
>>383253373
>1 cherrypicked covenant that does work in ng+
And DaS1 is also dead after 6 years, your point? Way of the blue is almost never used in dark souls 2 besides the first areas because it's a waste of a ring slot, I guess that makes it utterly useless.
>>
Dark builds in DS2 is actually fleshed out and feels like it's own class.
Done so much better than it is in DS3 and DS1.
>>
Im starting right now, the walking cycle looks like the mc is holding a shit.
How's the pvp population on the ps4? i do see a lot of ghosts.
>>
>>383252870
It's tied with 3 for worst.
>>
>>383253873
Learn to play without lock on das2, and yeah ps4 is still breathing especially in arena.
>>
File: 1473816250502.jpg (21KB, 441x228px) Image search: [Google]
1473816250502.jpg
21KB, 441x228px
>>383254175
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.