[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : Games that mean alot to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9

File: Dinosaur Adventure 3D.jpg (90KB, 640x542px) Image search: [Google]
Dinosaur Adventure 3D.jpg
90KB, 640x542px
ITT : Games that mean alot to you
>>
File: Pikmin.jpg (54KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
Pikmin.jpg
54KB, 500x421px
>>383240709
>>
File: Amazing%20Island.jpg (2MB, 3246x2147px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing%20Island.jpg
2MB, 3246x2147px
You pic reminded me of this game.
I played this game all the time as a kid with my brother and sister.
Means a lot to me.
>>
>>383240709
>>
File: ws_Space_Invaders_1600x1200.jpg (432KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ws_Space_Invaders_1600x1200.jpg
432KB, 1600x1200px
>>383244753

My dad was a poorfag so all we had was the PC version of this. We would play it nonstop, every day. Yet I never grew tired of it.

Hell, I would give my left arm just to relive those days again. The only truly good time of my life. Thanks old man.
>>
File: die völker.jpg (95KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
die völker.jpg
95KB, 953x953px
>>
File: SFPWXP.jpg (43KB, 384x207px) Image search: [Google]
SFPWXP.jpg
43KB, 384x207px
>>
>>383245146
Holy shit, this looks so familiar.
I feel you. I had a game that I don't even know the name of.
It was a turret game, where you took control of a turret and shot down UFOs and tanks that drove by. Or planes. All kinds of things.
It was hard as hell and we all played it (even my dad)
>>
File: Incoming_(PC)_08.png (144KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Incoming_(PC)_08.png
144KB, 640x480px
>>383245146
Holy shit, I actually found it.
It's called Incoming, and it's on GoG.
I don't even think it was that good, but it was 1 of 3 games we had for the PC. The others were Sonic 3 and Hotwheels (which rarely worked)

https://youtu.be/izu9KeR-llQ
>>
>>383245228
HOLY SHIT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS GAME FOREVER.

I DIDNT REMEMBER SHIT FROM THIS GAME ONLY THAT IT WAS A FANTASY RTS AND HAD SOME SHREKLIKE PEOPLE.

i love you forever anon
>>
>>
>>383248197

My first PS3 game, bought for Christmas. Was confused as fuck when it wasnt like the Rome : Total War game dad bought me the year before
>>
>>383240709

The "God Of War" games.

Unapologetic action spectacle, and they aren't written badly either. They really tickle my lizard brain...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.