[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Hideo Kojima directed Fallout 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bluepanda.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bluepanda.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>https://youtu.be/MF6vwvt7_Ac
>>
>take the top comment on youtube video for a shitty reddit game and post it and the video here
great thread
>>
>>383238554
>reddit game
a what?
>>
>cuts
>kojimbo
>>
>>383237438
I want this game.
Why didn't we get this game?
>>
>>383240286
Pretty much how I feel. This would've been amazing.
>>
>A movie trailer
Yes, Kojima makes movies and calls them games.
>>
>>383241148
>true statement
>can't tell if sarcastic or not
Yeah, he kinda does, but his story-driven, cutscene-heavy approach may have saved FO4 from feeling so disjointed and lighthearted.
>>
>>383237438
That video is really well made. I'm actually impressed. It made Fallout 4 look kino.
>>
>random background dialog with random set pieces cut together
>muh deep
>>
>>383241460
>disjointed and lighthearted

I think you're saying that the issue is how disjointedly lighthearted the game feels, which I agree with. Goofy or absurd aspects, items, or occurrences are chief underpinnings of Fallout games. Going from

>Abloo bloo muh wife is dead where's my son I'm gonna get you buddy hang in there

to

>my old grognak comic, KICKASS

That's stupid and it only highlights how the story you're forced to observe is dumb and poorly written, like it was hamfisted into an otherwise fine Fallout game
>>
>>383243057
Nail on the head. It felt like the sole survivor had a super short attention span, and the choices you made and losses you endured had no real weight to them. It was just...too unrealistic, I guess.
>>
>>383237438
The most impressive thing is that somebody managed to wring emotion out of the tepid Fallout 4 story.
>>
>>383242641
75% of the stuff shown in the video can actually be experienced when you play FO4, unlike in MGSV where 90% of the trailer is just a bunch of random stuff mashed together.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.