[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TF2 ded - Need a new game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sadscout.jpg (80KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sadscout.jpg
80KB, 1920x1080px
Been a die-hard TF2 fan forever but honestly the game is dead - have to wait like 8 hours for PUGs to fill up or god forbid play casual mode and hope my team knows how to use a keyboard.
Having difficulty finding a game that has the level of strategy I enjoy (other than SC2, that game is fucking hard tho)
And don't say Overwatch cuz that game is too much of a clusterfuck to pretend you get real strategy outside of competitive play.
>>
>>383236983

>I must win all the time

Yeah, go play something else, we don't need faggots like you spamming memes and raging all the time.
>>
>>383237346
CS:GO welcomes him aboard.
>>
File: 1499493207140.jpg (137KB, 960x540px)
1499493207140.jpg
137KB, 960x540px
hav u herd of ow lol
>>
>>383237346

>Get gud scrub

Don't need to win, just want to play a fair game with more strategy than stupid CoD bullshit
>>
>>383237585
...maybe Insurgency? with friends
>>
If you played tf2 this long i don't want your autism and cancer anywhere near my games
>>
>That one spy who specifically targets you because you crit him with the uber saw
>>
>>383237435

Only played a few hours of CSGO but I think that might be the kind of game I'm looking for - just gotta get better at clicking on heads.
>>
pubg is fun, a lot of my old tf2 teammates just sorta switched to it after switching to ow
>>
>>383237924

If this game fun if you don't have friends?
>>
>>383236983
>TF2 just got shit
>I-it's not because I was VAC'd honest.
>>
>>383236983
i would recommend quake live but its fucking dead too, what remaining players aren't very competitive surprisingly and team based gametypes have retarded players too
>guy with 10 health steals red armor
>guy takes quad damage and then walks away from his team straight into a room full of enemies and basically gives them fucking quad
>community hates using the new voicechat function and only ""professional"" ctf clans utilize coms other than LOW
>players completely fucking ignore armor, feed and bait their team
even high level clan arena players could care less about teamwork, they will let you die to maintain their positioning even if that guarantees you lose the round because their leaderboard stats go up

i wonder whether or not team games are a lost cause. i too play team fortress 2 a lot and its been infuriating to me. there are just so many options for players to choose from which takes the game out of your control. these two scouts from a few matches ago kept feeding ubersaws for example while beefing every single fucking shot making it much harder for me to do anything even if i wanted to
>>
>>383240098
Yeah this is why I can't play LoL - It would be a fun game if I had 4 friends that weren't autistic that I could play with, but 90% of games are decided by which team has fewer retards that feed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.