[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2562.jpg (28KB, 230x307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2562.jpg
28KB, 230x307px
He did nothing wrong.
>>
He let his wife get brutally murdered by rednecks.
>>
>>383223972
>Be a little edgy bitch because your wife died
>Attain immortality to spite God as if he gave a fuck
>Be a little edgy bitch because your wife got killed even though you can literally teleport and could have saved her easily
>Get killed by your own son and realize in your final moments that you were a little bitch all along
>Still try to kill humanity like 4 more times before you finally get wrecked by best Belmont
Yes he did.
>>
>>383223972
I've been saying that for years.
>>
File: drac.jpg (111KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
drac.jpg
111KB, 550x700px
"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the world, and loses his own soul?" Matthew 16:26, I believe.
>>
>>383223972
He went against his wife's dying request and went against everything she tried to accomplish and fucked up their son. He didn't even kill the Bishop that had her burned.

Drac is a dick.
>>
>>383224667
Nobody's perfect.
>>
>wife killed by Jews
>goes on a vengeful phantom bloodlust because of heartbreak
Why do we hate him again?
>>
>>383225168
>Bishop
>jewish

what?
>>
>>383224579

The soul has no value, worthless things are trash
>>
>>383225168
I never did. I always envied him for having a nice castle, an army of monster to defend it, and lots and lots of money.
>>
>>383225168
He's killing everyone, regardless of innocence because he's a little bitch.
>>
>>383224931

He looks like an all white Jesus Christ with a godlike sense of style, a penchant for reinventing himself to stay with the times, and an alpha voice that could make a man question himself.

He's perfect.
>>
File: kiss.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>
>>383225349
Sounds the same to me
>>
He pursued genocide because one group of people was retarded

His son was even like "Okay let's go kill the fucker, sure, knife him in the dick w/e just don't kill literally everyone" but he couldn't contain his autistic rage
>>
File: 1499485184190.png (253KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
1499485184190.png
253KB, 670x377px
>>383225168
Some of you guys are alright, leave Wallachia tonight
>>
>>383225424
Why was he gay? For what purpose?
>>
>>383225713

Are you entirely incapable of reading subtext
>>
>>383223972
He just woke up like, not even 5 minutes ago.
>>
In SOTN, if you exit the screen after the succubus fight and don't pick up the Gold Ring it despawns forever
>>
>be human
>first wife dies of illness
>curse god and vow to attain immortality because "that'll show him"?
>trick best friend and comrade into a gambit that ends with him killing his own wife and you becoming a vampire lord
>be Dracula
>murder trespassers for a few hundred years
>meet and marry a human woman who calms down your autistic rage until she's killed
>do literally nothing to stop it and ignore her wish to not harm humans
>mortally wound your son because he wants to carry out her wishes
>start a plague on humanity and unleash demons all over the country
>continue to ignore your "beloved" wife's dying words for 500+ years

I love the guy but Dracula is just an immortal idiot manchild.
>>
>>383226457
>all the time in the world
> hates humans
>spends time fucking humans over
you sound like a pussy
>>
File: Slayer - Raining Blood.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Slayer - Raining Blood.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>
>>383225713
>Why was he gay? For what purpose?
I guess Judas was gay since he kissed Jesus. Stop pushing this SJW-tier shit
>>
SOTNfag and Dracula fanboy reporting in. Do the games ever touch on the brides of Dracula? Or is it just that main healer lady?

>>383226882
Vampire's seduction is used often. Most sexual conquest of the traditional literary vampire had nothing to do with sexual preference and was more focused on ensuring the loyalty of a thrall.So if Drac kissed or fucked a dude, it was because he knew that dude could be a worthwhile servant. Or he would just end up eating spiders like Renfield.
>>
>>383226871
>What are you gonna do, plague me?
>>
>>383227140
>Do the games ever touch on the brides of Dracula?
Besides that flashback in SoTN. No.
>>
>>383227140

That's not dracula you retard
>>
>>383227140
Dracula's backstory in LoI was that he went to fight on the crusades but his wife died, so he stole the power of the vampire top dog and Death's allegiance
>>
Wait wasn't the the monk Trevor blinded the fourth party member?
>>
File: IMG_0751.jpg (73KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0751.jpg
73KB, 1024x768px
Anime Drac best Drac
>>
>>383227567
Dracula x had the best animation
>>
Will shaft make an appearance?
>>
>>383227551

No
>>
File: RTR2RSIQ.jpg (1014KB, 3468x2412px) Image search: [Google]
RTR2RSIQ.jpg
1014KB, 3468x2412px
He did nothing wrong.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.