[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he go to far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1412.png (511KB, 504x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1412.png
511KB, 504x632px
Did he go to far?
>>
PRANK'D
>>
>>383214689
Of course but he was very mentally unstable
>>
>>383214689
what will f.society do next?
>>
it was a prank bro
>>
They got his fucking sister killed and took no responsibility
Of course not
>>
Get monked, son.
>>
It was just a prank, really
>>
>>383214689
Has anyone played the prequel?
>>
WIGGLE ROOM
>>
>>383214689
>Tortures chris and ashley
>They had absolutely nothing to do with killing his sister in the first place
>>
File: 1436979212832.jpg (73KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
1436979212832.jpg
73KB, 500x508px
Does anyone actually like the story in After Dawn?

it's not even good in the so bad it's good sense because the game takes itself way too seriously
>>
>>383218006
Yes they did. They were in on the prank.
>>
>>383219845
Chris was passed out drunk how could he have been in on it?
>>
>>383220604
Oh ya but ashley and the rest was on it
>>
>>383214689
He looks fucking jacked in that pic
>>
It was just a social experiment
>>
>>383214818
kek
>>
>>383218436
I didn't particularly think it was that bad. I thought it's main flaw was that in trying to emulate the feel of a horror movie, it forgot that the tone of a slasher flick and the tone of a monster movie are actually pretty different, and don't mix well
>>
>>383220950
Yet he focused almost all of his torture on chris when he wasnt even involved and still tried to help him through it.
>>
>>383224239
Yeah, bad writing on their part but to be fair i guess josh was kinda insane.
>>
Maybe, but he didn't deserve to fucking die/mutate.
>>
>>383224239

He was just trying to get his buddy laid.
>>
Would've been more believable if he tried killing them desu
>>
>>383214838
Eh, his sisters being retarded is what got them killed. Who the fuck goes sprinting top speed into a snowy mountain at night because they're embarrassed? Even if there weren't any Wendigos that had about a 90% chance in someone falling off a cliff anyhow.
>>
>>383214689
I think you should also go to this "far" destination. Perhaps then you too could learn how to use the English language.
>>
Oh Lordy yes.

Now it was ultimately harmless, but that doesn't stop it from being extremely sadistic and cruel. Of course different playthroughs can highlight whether the other teens deserve some of it or not.
>>
>>383214689
>prank

He deserves the electric chair just based on being "JUST A PRANK BRO" level of douchebag and plauginf the world with his existance.

I mean I definitely would have been just as pissed but there are better and more effective ways to get revenge. Lawyer up, sue his friends as much as he can based on what happened, ruin their lives as financially as possible for also being "CALM DOWN JUST A PRANK BRO" level of subhuman.
>>
>>383214838
>Even Emily figures out a way out of the mines
>Hannah had a month for figure out how to get out and didn't
Honestly she was gonna die somehow soon enough
>>
Are they ever going to make a follow up or spin off to the main title or are we stuck with shooting gallery games forever?
>>
>>383228338
They did a prequel but it's a MemeR game
>>
>>383218436
I loved it. Best horror movie in a decade or so.
>>
>>383227673

I felt the same way until the chapter we saw things from his viewpoint. Holy shit.
>>
>>383218006

Did he, though? He was never in any real danger. And he got to endear himself to Ashley. I'd say, if anything, he did Chris a favor.
>>
>>383232561
>Possibly traumatizing a teenager for the rest of his life
>A favor
>>
>>383233121
>Possibly
There is no "possibly", he definitely fucking traumatized them all. Going off the ending where everyone survived, they are literally fucking scarred for life.
>>
>>383228261
Cause the flamethrower guy helped her and didnt have anyone
Also she got severly hurt
>>
>>383214689
Before playing game, yes I thought this faggot go too far
But since first chapter I just wished for all of them except sam to die horrible deaths
And I didn't even cared much about original prank
>>383218006
>They had absolutely nothing to do with killing
lol wut? It depends how you playing game
Chris could knew about prank and not tell him, or actually helping prank and specially made him drank for it
And Ashley was a cunt anyway, bitch literally let's Chris die and watchches while smiling if you didn't lick her cunt everytime
>>
>>383233734
Nah ashley was a bitch but its pretty clear chris has nothing to do with it unless your making assumptions, and based on how chris acts when you aren't playing as him hes clearly the "nice guy" of the story
>>
>>383233883
>unless your making assumptions
It's actual choices in the game
It's 1/3 chance that he didn't knew about prank until it was too late
>>
>>383234109
I highly doubt anyone didnt choose to have him be innocent, and based off of how he acts at all other points in the game its probably the one you are supposed to pick
>>
>>383218436
I think a movie adaption without the limitations of it being a video game and muh butterfly effect would unironically be an 8/10
>>
>>383226762
Mental scars aren't harmless
>>
>>383233384
Not because of his prank though. Because supernatural cannibal spirits went on a murder spree.
>>
File: Mike.png (166KB, 300x394px) Image search: [Google]
Mike.png
166KB, 300x394px
Mike master race.

>most of the girls dying to fuck him
>ex-girlfriend literally cucks her boyfriend with him
>impossible to kill for 99% of game
>only friend that specifically goes hunting Wendigos multiple times
>wolf-bro
>finds reason to be in a tanktop to show off these guns
>>
>>383233384
From the wendigos, not josh
>>
>>383234883
I just love how Mike turned from Chad Thundercock to Nathan Drake
>>
>>383234883
He actually had a decent arc where he goes from being an asshole to a genuine badass, and the scene where he blows himself up is cool too.
>>
>>383214775
Relax, it was just a prank, bro.
>>
File: 1413755396479.png (335KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1413755396479.png
335KB, 500x500px
>>383234883
Mike is great. I didn't think too much of him at first, but god damn he quickly became tied with Chris for my favorite.

Biggest problem I have with this game besides Josh not being saveable (and flamethrower dude) is that the only reason any of this shit happened is because Hannah is a retard. Absolutely no excuse for her behavior, and anybody who thinks it's the others' fault because they pulled a prank must be lower-functioning.

Who the fuck runs out into the middle of a snowstorm at night just because they got a bit embarrassed? It was literally just a prank and they didn't even really get anywhere.

Natural Selection at work, I guess.
>>
>>383218006
The Chris/Ashley spook sessions were Josh trying to get them closer together, since Chris obviously was crushing on her yet was never making any moves.
>>
>>383228338
The studio behind it showed off their next game at E3 during the Sony pre-show, its going to be a crime drama/police thriller thing based heavily around cooperative play where groups of people are all pushing the story along together. Seemed interesting.
>>
>>383214689
How is the other ps+ game?
>>
>Played Until Danw last year with my little sister.
>I'm at the controls, she makes all the decisions.
>Early scene; shoot the squirrel or not.
>Sister says "Don't shoot it. It might come back and help you later like that dog in RE4"

I had to put down the controller. So damn proud of her.

She thought Josh was a creep from the start. Called it a mile away.
>>
Is it weird to feel theres too much gameplay?

I admit i was sort of expecting almost an interactive movie with decision points.
>>
>>383236287
Should have played it with you controlling the male characters, her controlling the female ones.
>>
>>383236860
desu she did a good job. Everyone would have survived if I didn't fuck up two of the 'Don't move' moments.
>>
>>383230606
So you mean he was completely justified?
>>
>>383237356
She didnt fall for the one trick when your playing as ashley? Impressive.
>>
Until dawn 2 when.

I think theres been a... mild confirmation?
>>
>>383237356
I just found it fun playing with my gf that way.

Those last don't move things were complete bullshit as well, none of the other ones jitter/drift like that. They should at least give you a freebie so you can actually realize what is happening, it is possible to just fail the prompt instantly because you don't realize it is drifting.
>>
>>383237727
Nah, she saw through the fake voices no problem.

She even tried getting Emily killed because she hated her but ended up making all the right choices to save her.
>>
>>383238227
How can you blow Mike shooting her in the face?
>>
>>383238309
She thought is was a reverse psychology thing. It was too easy.
>>
>>383238592
Did you at least show her the actual good ending to that scene afterwards?
>>
>>383237904
This game nearly bankrupted them.
It was originally a PlayStation move game, that's how long it took to make.

They have a prequel in the works, but first theyre making some kind of unrelated action adventure game.
>>
>>383238754
I didn't. Wanted to keep it as one story. If I ever get a chance we might play it a again.
>>
I never understood why he punished his bro who had nothing to do with the prank the most
>>
>>383239428
He was putting Chris into a situation what would result in him getting into Ashley's pants.
>>
>>383234883
From worst male character to best male character
>>
>>383234883
>"Let's go ya fucked up son of a bitch"
>>
>>383239428
He knew his bro was so much of a pussy that the only way he'd give her the D would be to break and reshape him. Would your bro spend years formulating a plan to shatter your psyche to get you laid? No, I don't think so.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.