[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:Villains who did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

File: Juliussmaller.png (394KB, 464x536px) Image search: [Google]
Juliussmaller.png
394KB, 464x536px
>Created the Saints to help people and maintain order
>Saves some poor kid from off the street and accepts them into the Saints
>They're a psychopathic murder machine who takes control
>Slowly begins to corrupt the city and everything around them
>Tries to take them out
>Everyone was so in love with them that the gang falls apart and everything everyone worked for falls apart
>They come back and go on a murderous rampage, killing anyone and everyone in the name of conquest
>Confront them and after working together tries and put the past behind
>Get shot in cold blood
>This monster tells hims straight up they're in this for power before executing him
>Goes on to spit on the name of the "Saints" by turning into a corporate laughing stalk and kill countless more people
>>
File: nothing wrong.png (2MB, 734x893px) Image search: [Google]
nothing wrong.png
2MB, 734x893px
>conduits are being lynched
>protect them from savage normies
>train them to use their power properly
>>
>>383214653
>embeds concrete in innocent people
>>
>>383214874
m8 I live near injuns. They would have committed a crime sooner or later.
>>
>>383214653
No. They explicitly show her being a lunatic.
There was no grey area with her.
>>
>>383213962
if it makes you feel better, he's probably still alive if we consider the coma/death theory during the boat scene in the first game.
>>
>>383213962
Was he even a villain? I'd say Dex was more of a villain, seeing as he completely sold out to the corporations long before the Saints did
>>
>>383216670
the game is the game.

no use rationalizing shit. just win niggggggggggga and make dat papah.
>>
>>383216891
Fuck off back to plebbit retard, nobody wants 'le ironic may-may XD' here
My post is not spam
>>
File: ganonww.jpg (201KB, 1276x526px) Image search: [Google]
ganonww.jpg
201KB, 1276x526px
>>
File: Npc_humanmale_vauclair.png (102KB, 212x278px) Image search: [Google]
Npc_humanmale_vauclair.png
102KB, 212x278px
>dragons are literally every 'greedy jew' stereotype times 10 and are immortal
>one man is prepared to take the necessary steps to put a stop to them
>your teammates betray and attempt to murder you if you agree with him
>>
>>383215505
What? He actually appears in two but fuck you and your game theory shit MatPat.
>>
>>383217405
And I mean "immortal" in a practical sense
>>
File: sudeki_042304_004.jpg (92KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
sudeki_042304_004.jpg
92KB, 460x345px
>sudeki
>>
>>383217405
His plan would have worked too if he had it done a year later.
>>
File: Wallace Breen.jpg (374KB, 620x819px) Image search: [Google]
Wallace Breen.jpg
374KB, 620x819px
>>
>>383217883
>Julius saves you from death
>As you do more work for the gang you become one of his lieutenants, eventually his straight up right hand man
>Everything you do in the final portion of the game was to save his ass
>Blows you up because the animators were too lazy to stick to the script and have Jules bloodied up, running through an alley in an attempt to prevent the explosion

T-thanks Volition
>>
File: 251709-godot2.jpg (15KB, 324x640px) Image search: [Google]
251709-godot2.jpg
15KB, 324x640px
>>
>>383213962
he tried killing the wrong fucking person. Since if it wasn't for that shit might have turned out better overall for them all. Cause the protag was crazy as fuck ,but he was at fault for being what could be said to be the biggest catalyst in causing the protag to become a full fledged psychopath.

And its obvious to see since after the protag gets his revenge on him super mellows the fuck out pretty damn hard compared to anything they did in 2. So if we take that into account he was just as much at fault for not wanting the thing that did not want to happen actually fucking happen.

So you could say he was right and was well intentioned. But he did fuck with the wrong person in the wrongest way which then lead to the irony of him being very much at fault for the shit he feared coming true.
>>
>>383215505

He would have died with earth in that case. Althought Volition's new game takes place in the Saints Row universe so I guess Gat asked God to revive earth so eh.
>>
>>383217405
I really really really hope that you are both super retarded and never played the shadow run returns. Since if you paid attention you would have learned that as super duper shitty dragons can be and how regularly shitty the not so shitty dragons can be. That the dragons actually play a huge part in protecting the world/universe from like cosmic and inter dimensional horrors.

It super obvious in Shadowrun Returns since in that one there is a dragon who essentially is at least partly responsible for giving the PC of that game the means needed to even fight and then defeat the antagonists of that game.

So as jewish and shitty that dragons can seems to be. The least shitty ones play a tremendous role in protecting the world from evils not fathomable by most other mortal creatures of that world.
>>
>>383217854
I guess in retrospect you're right

I mean if not for him pretty much every human would've been killed or converted to the combine's army

But it's pretty obvious the power went to his head, by the end it was clear it wasn't about protecting humanity but more so just guaranteeing himself a place among the high combine rule
>>
>>383213962
WHITE GENOCIDE
>>
>>383217268
He, Zelda, and Link are all stuck to play the same roles forever.
>>
>>383218560
What?
They changed their minds? Literally till right before E3 they said that Agents of Mayhem takes place in a separate universe than Saints Row (what with Saints Row Earth being destroyed) and even when they announced Gat as a pre-order bonus they said it was because he was such a badass that one universe couldn't contain him and specifically not because he's the same character.

Sidenote: I don't get why people like Johnny Gat, I mean I though it was super shitty the way he died in 3, but the sheer amount of dick sucking they gave him in 4 and Gat out of Hell was way more than he deserved.
>>
>>383214653
Good Delsin can't figure up what Augustine's up to till he literally absorbs her memories than has it explained to him

Evil Delsin figures that shit out immediately and goes "Yeah I may have have fallen into your plan to make people fear conduits but I am way too strong for you to stop me. "
>>
File: 1490729219806.png (2MB, 1040x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490729219806.png
2MB, 1040x1200px
>>383213962
He deserved it
I hate having to see fucking NIGGERS in my video games
When will people wake up to the Nigger Nuisance and the Jewish Question?
>>
>>383220024
In 1, he and Dex are always the ones you're doing crazy shit with (The bulldozers come to mind), in 2 he was more chilled out and served as the actual boss while Boss was more of the field man
>>
>>383217854
Breen should have realized Freeman returning and rebellion was humanity's last longshot chance of maybe being free of the covenant.

Gordon teleported right on in and out of his office, and given his reaction to seeing Gordon, Breen should have been able to figure out him something like the G-Man was throwing a wrench into things.

At the end he was either only concerned about himself or accepting of humanity existing as stalkers.
>>
File: forven_zps4daeccc4-2726.jpg (47KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
forven_zps4daeccc4-2726.jpg
47KB, 320x320px
>>
Bump
>>
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.