[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing a sequel before the previous entry or entries >using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0035.jpg (13KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.jpg
13KB, 512x288px
>playing a sequel before the previous entry or entries
>using fast travel in open world games with in-game travelling methods
>playing on easy or normal mode instead of hard or very hard (with a few exceptions), but not Impossible, even though you've been playing games for more than a decade
>looking for strategy online
>eating while playing
>using auto-level or auto-distribution for attribute or skill points
>not checking options as soon as you start a PC game
>skipping cutscenes or tutorial the first time you're playing

If you do any of these, you should seriously consider changing hobby.
>>
I'd consider setting up a twitter telling people how I auto distribute skill points and skip cutscenes just for the potential pathetic nerd rage of true gamers.
>>
You forgot the worst crimes of them all
>watching/browsing shit while playing
>muting the music
>>
File: IMG_0870.jpg (112KB, 538x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870.jpg
112KB, 538x475px
>>383210491
I stand with OP.
>>
>>383210867

Those should definitely be on the list.
>>
>buying game with campaign, playing multiplayer first
>playing multiplayer only
>>
>using DLC costumes in the first playthrough
>pausing during cutscenes
>skipping sidequests

>>383212749

Also disgusting
>>
>>383210491
you should add
>downloading/using mods
>>
>>383210491
>not checking options as soon as you start a PC game

desu since I built my PC this year, it's one of my favorite things to do. That and mapping controls to my mouse.
>>
File: 1490364545145.jpg (17KB, 304x234px) Image search: [Google]
1490364545145.jpg
17KB, 304x234px
>>383210491
>using fast travel in open world games with in-game travelling methods
I actually do this if I'm NOT immersed in the game. Which is way too often.
>playing on easy or normal mode instead of hard or very hard (with a few exceptions), but not Impossible, even though you've been playing games for more than a decade
There's just way too much variance with this. Some games expect you to start on Normal and only take on Hard on NG+, some games are way too easy even on Very Hard, other games would just be not fun on Hard the first time around but become fun after you've learned it a bit.
I usually go for Normal now, unless I know something about the game's difficulty level beforehand.
>looking for strategy online
Only doing this when I'm going for muh cheevos.
>>
>>383213223

What's the point of an achievement if you only got it because you looked or strategies online?
>>
>>383213345
Good question. In turn I'd like to ask you
>What's the point of an achievement
>>
File: absolute madman.jpg (64KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
absolute madman.jpg
64KB, 750x1000px
>>383210491
I do all of these except the last 3. Fight me
>>
>>383213440

Well, bragging rights, if you didn't look for strategies online
>>
File: 3b50.png (263KB, 357x346px) Image search: [Google]
3b50.png
263KB, 357x346px
>>383210491
>if you enjoy vidya differently than me, then you shouldn't enjoy it
What a faggy thing to say. I bet you start every game on very easy and look up strategies all the time while having trouble with minecraft.

I do what I want and so should you.
>>
>>383213785
>>383213609

Why bother playing if you're gonna play wrong?
>>
File: 1451379762524.jpg (15KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
1451379762524.jpg
15KB, 285x249px
>>383210491
>Tfw played through each Souls game following a checklist
>>
>>383213780
Nah, I just get them to sate my lust for collecting stupid shit. The faster I get it over with, the better.
>>
>>383210491
I feel like the only time normal mode is acceptable is when the devs literally designed the game around normal mode and made hard mode into something stupid like making the enemies into hp sponges instead of actually coding them to be more difficult or have better AI. Easy mode is inexcusable, though.
>>
>>383217015

Yeah, like Nex Machina, where you actually HAVE to start at rookie to learn the game. Then you go up from there to experienced, then veteran, then master and finally Hero mode.
>>
>>383210491
I understood the travelling method in Fallout 1 & 2. It worked well to satisfy the game. but in new vegas it's pretty shit. it takes too long to get to a location and you're stuck staring at the same character animation for half an hour.
>>
>>383217315

New Vegas doesn't have proper travelling methods, so it's ok to just fast travel, but only for great distances.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.