[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not a question of IF, but WHEN...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault-31.jpg (278KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-31.jpg
278KB, 1280x720px
It's not a question of IF, but WHEN...
>>
Bayo 2 did so little different from Bayo 1 it barely warranted a sequel. 3 will play exactly like 2 and 1, so why bother?
>>
Poor man's DMC
>>
>>383209283
just like neir automata but /v/ loves robot pussy
>>
>>383209283
>>383209081
epic posts
>>
>>383209283
But Bayo 1 is better than any DMC.

DMC2 is also an atrocity to mankind, not even gonna count the reboot. Plus DMC4 got really lazy by making you redo the whole game again.
>>
File: W101.jpg (209KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
W101.jpg
209KB, 1200x1200px
>>383209081
>>383208962
I'd argue Bayo 2's combat was actually worse than 1's. 1 focused primarily on getting your wicked weaves out which meant you had to finish your strings consistently and always be abusing dodge offset. You still have to do that in Bayo 2 but they significantly nerfed wicked weaves in favour of umbran climax, which is just a shitty god of war "press X for super powers temporarily after gaining enough meter". Finishing strings is less important because wicked weaves are less important, just wail on enemies until you have full umbran climax.

I also hate how much emphasis is put on witch time. The game's defensive options boiling down to an all purpose dodge roll with a dedicated button and hard I-frames cheapens the combat down to rhythm game levels of hitting ZR in response to 99% of attacks, and wailing on enemies during witch time. W101 has the same problem, but at least it also has guts and reflecting lasers, and its parry doesn't automatically trigger hero time the same way Moon of mahaah kahlah triggers witch time in Bayo. Kamiya's games desperately need more varied defensive options and to shift away from having a universal dodge.
>>
God bless Nintendo, instead of having backwards compatibility they have given me the opportunity the buy the same game all over again
>>
>>383208962
>Not parodying this box art
>Not calling it 1 2 Witch Edition
>>
>>383209649
Kamiya didn't make Bayo 2, that's why it's casualized shit.
>>
>>383209773
If you already owned the original why buy the new port? Are you stupid?
>>
>>383209773
Do you want the Switch to be even more overpriced just to play the wii u's 3 or 4 worthwhile games that you could just play on an actual wii u?
>>
>>383209649
>jackets updated to say W101 and not W100
>recognize the W101 UI but not the screenshot location
>>
>>383209986
nigga thats the starting area.
>>
Who said Bayonetta 3 would be Nintendo exclusive?
>>
File: kimishima.jpg (50KB, 545x576px) Image search: [Google]
kimishima.jpg
50KB, 545x576px
>>383210228
Me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.