[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So since Blizzard not too long ago said they are thinking of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: kGTo4Fj.png (1MB, 2198x641px) Image search: [Google]
kGTo4Fj.png
1MB, 2198x641px
So since Blizzard not too long ago said they are thinking of adding race variations to the game what are some variations that you think we could get?

Because not all race have sub species.

Nightelves
>Nightborn

Bloodeleves
>Highborn

Dwarves
>Dark Iron

Gnomes
>Leppers?

Tauren
>Taunka
>Yaungol
>Highmountain

Pandaren
>Furbolgs?

Troll
>Zandalari
>Forest
>Jungle
>Ice
>Sand

Undead
>?????

Human
>?????

Orc
>?????

Worgen
>?????

Globlin
>?????
>>
Probably brown Mag'hari orcs. They're already allies to the Horde so it would make sense.
>>
>Trolls standing upright when
>>
>>383203945
Why not just add the color? there isn't really any other race for Orcs or Humans.
>>
File: 1499101937438.png (319KB, 482x409px) Image search: [Google]
1499101937438.png
319KB, 482x409px
should have been added a long time ago like in Burning Crusade but they are fucking lazy
>>
>>383203954
Troll beards when?
>>
I want to play as a broken one draenei
>>
>>383203634
WoW2
>>
>>383204120
I seriously believe the companies with these huge, decade-spanning games hold onto features like these until their numbers dip low enough as a kind of "break glass in case of fire" measure. League of Legends for example just started adding features people have been asking for almost eight years ago now that people are slowly starting to not give a shit about the game anymore.
>>
They aren't going to add any race variations that aren't just a new skin texture or maybe an extra horn here and there. Still waiting on female worgen to stop being so fucking hideous, Blizzard.
>>
Goblins could have the blue aquatic goblins
>>
>>383203954
do you want no hunch backs or do you want a raid tier :^)
>>
>>383203634
Wildhammer Dwarves
Blackrock/Mag'har Orcs
Undead/Dark Ranger Bloodelves
and if blizz really felt like it
Dwarves/Gnomes/whatever unaffected by the Curse of Flesh

that's all i can think of that wasn't listed
>>
>>383203634
>Nightelves
>Nightborn

>Bloodeleves
>Highborn

You fucked it up instantly, it should be the opposite.
>>
>>383203634
Thats way too much effort for nu-blizzard

Still waiting for my dance studio from wotlk
>>
>>383203634
Blizzard can't even get the height of their own races right.
>>
>>383205603
That's not how it works though.

Originally there were just night elves (or trolls I guess depending on how far you want to go back). The night elves that studied magic and became Azshara's elite became the highborne, which at that point in time was only a distinction in name. After the sundering the Highborne directly under Azshara became the naga, those who survived used vials from the well of eternity to create the sunwell and founded quel'thalas and became the High elves which would later ally with the human kingdoms, the Night elves who survived just stayed night elves, and the night elves in suramar who weren't highborne cut themselves off from everyone else and created the nightwell to become nightborne. Then later after Arthas sacked Quel'thalas the surviving high elves under Kael'thas renamed themselves Blood elves and started using fel magic while those who didn't stayed high elves like Vereesa.
>>
>>383205603
Thematically, it should be the opposite.

But it won't be because it would require more work for Blizzard
>>
>>383206369
Okay you just explained the entire evolutionary chain to me, what the fuck does that have to do with introducing Nightborne for Blood Elves and High Elves for Night Elves as subraces?
>>
>>383203634
just let me play a fel orc or Vrykul

i wanna be a fel orc/red Draenei demonhunter
>>
>>383206369
One, you missed his point.
Two, you are way out of date man.

It goes Dark Trolls -> Dark Elves -> Night Elves. The Night Elf Highborn split in 3 following the Sundering. There a those that get blasted under the oceans and become Naga. Those that shield themselves in Suramar and become the Nighborn (new as of Legion), and those that travel across the ocean and become High Elves.

The High Elves have their own split when Arthas turns the Sunwell into a necromantic kiddy pool. Those that follow Kael'thas/remain in Quel'thalas and sustain themselves with demon semen become Blood Elves. Those that leave and find refuge with the alliance and sustain themselves with meditation and based discipline continue calling themselves High Elves. Blood Elves join the horde, High Elves remain with the alliance.

So, in Summary we have:
>Night Elves (Alliance)
>Night Born (neutral/hostile)
>Naga (hostile)
>Blood Elves (Horde)
>High Elves (Alliance
>>
File: Garrosh.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Garrosh.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
>>383203634
Human
>Vrykul

Orc
>Mag'Har
>Shattered Hand
>Blackrock

Undead
>Elven undead

Goblin
>THICCER GOBBOS WHEN?

btw Garrosh is the best WoW character
>>
>>383204216
>Vol'Jin and one other Troll has a beard in game I think.
>>
>>383205496
Gnomes could be Mechano-Gnomes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.