[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you even supposed to do in this game? It feels like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (175KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
175KB, 460x215px
What are you even supposed to do in this game? It feels like the worst possible survival game there is

There isn't any real crafting
There isn't any real resource gathering besides wood and food

All of the important shit like sewing kits are randomly spawned in the world and you can't make them yourself

Really this game just feels RNG as fuck
>>
>>383202346

Just wait for the Story Expansion™ in August!
>>
I bought that meme game, fucking dog shit. wasted my money.
>>
Don't forget your character's appetite is ridiculous
>>
>can't cut down trees

LMAO
>>
Just play Catalysm: Dark Days Ahead
>>
>>383208531
>indie pixelshit
hm
>>
You're supposed to survive, dumbfuck. Building a castle and diamond plated armor isn't surviving.
>>
>>383202346
>Real crafting
As seen in other games isn't even slightly realistic. Chopping a tree down in a blizzard will result in you freezing to death. Yes, sewing kits are annoying.
>>
>dying of thirst
>go to a waterfall
>cant drink the water
>exit
>uninstall
>clear recycling bin

thank god I pirated this piece of shit
>>
>>383209975
Please move to northern Canada.
Get a house out in the territories and drink all the freezing unpure water you like.
>>
File: 1497883270646.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1497883270646.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>383210176

>having shitty natural spring water
>>
>>383209974
There's plenty of times in this game when there's no blizzard and you can go outside without your temperature dropping. Some days I don't even have a blizzard.

Plenty of time to chop a tree down during those nice days.
>>
its tedious to no end, the shooting system sucks, the wolf AI is terrible, and the game itself is entirely pointless. you go from cabin to the next hoping you collect enough stuff along the way and that's it. once you play through 2-3 hours in this game without dying you wonder why the hell you even started in the first place
>>
Game is pointless. What you are only doing is just prolonging your characters life and even that it's boring as fuck. Legitimate fun for 5-10 hours then fucked as fuck after that.
>>
>>383210742
This, there's no goal to work towards.
>>
File: 1484770123127.png (730KB, 890x703px) Image search: [Google]
1484770123127.png
730KB, 890x703px
Play Unreal World RPG faggots for maximum comfy
>>
>>383209751
>cataclysm dda
>indie pixelshit

look at this underage
>>
>>383209751
>being 16
>>
>>383213019
To be honest, C:DDA is an unfinished mess like every other survival game. For a roguelike, it does the job, but for a better zombie-survival-experience, I suggest Zomboid. It's even getting vehicles soon.

What DDA gains in depth, it loses in graphics and by todays standards, it's going to stay as a small game.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.