[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on Masahiro Sakurai?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: Sakurai.jpg (38KB, 325x277px) Image search: [Google]
Sakurai.jpg
38KB, 325x277px
What is your opinion on Masahiro Sakurai?
>>
He's japanese.
>>
needs to make melee hd already
>>
>>383190303
He has two eyes
>>
>>383190342
I disagree
>>
File: mario senior2.jpg (35KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
mario senior2.jpg
35KB, 480x270px
Why the fuck does he look so young when Miyamoto looks old as shit?
Arent they only a few years apart?
>>
I think he's a little too set in his ways. In some cases that's a good thing because he's not talentless, but other times it feels like he's holding back his own games out of stubborness.
>>
He aight
>>
>>383190303
He's still alive
>>
>>383190303
I'll let you know when he makes a game other than KI:U
>>
>>383190303
He's an okay designer with a great work ethic who loves to stroke his own dick.
>>
>>383190303
He's great at designing menus
>>
>>383190303
looks like a chibi anime character
>>
>Mmm. Personally, I feel that if you want to play a fighting game seriously, there are other competitive fighting games that are more suited to that, and people like that could have fun playing those. If we direct Smash ONLY at the competitive players, it will have no future.
>>
>>383190303
I really wish people would listen to him when he says Smash isn't a fighting game.
>>
File: mighty faggot.jpg (38KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
mighty faggot.jpg
38KB, 500x386px
>>383190303
Your game menus are atrocious
>>
i don't necessarily agree with him on his game design philosophy but i love that he pisses off annoying smashfags because they piss me off more than he ever could
>>
>no wrist
>>
I love that he BTFO of Meleefags
>>
He is only known as the guy who created super smash bros
>>
He its actually amazing at making fun game design and game mechanics. Is much better at crafting a single player experience than a multiplayer one.
>>
he also directed kirby's air ride
>>
>>383190303
Shitty director.
>>
>>383190486
working conditions
>>
I think he should stop letting his wife design menus.
>>
>>383190486
drinks a lot of water
>>
>>383190303
he makes fun games and that pisses people off who want precision fighting mechanics
but Melee will exist forever, and it's clear Sakurai doesn't intend to make another game like Melee
as far as Kirby goes... I love the games, but I do think they got better after he stopped working on them. he made the character and the series, and that's pretty cool. overall I like him as a dev. he makes fun shit
incidentally he's like the youngest looking "old" asian I've ever seen. I know that's pretty much a defining trait of asians but I'm beginning to suspect vampirism
>>
>>383190303
He's a good guy. He overworks himself a tad too much, takes certain things a bit too seriously and seems set in his ways but that's a pretty Japanese approach to life.
he's pretty cute Tbh
>>
>>383192074
I should clarify that "fun" and "precision mechanics" aren't mutually exclusive. Melee is tons of fun even as a casual player. I'm just saying I can respect the love Melee players have for their game, but if they expect Sakurai to make Melee 2 they're very mistaken
>>
>>383190486
Sakurai is in his 60s?!
>>
https://youtu.be/fcYohrfsJJ8
>>
>>383190486
Miyamoto is 64
Sakurai is 46
Sakurai's still in his 25 for ages stage that Japs go through and Miyamoto is at the stage where all the age suddenly comes on at once.
>>
>>383192707
fucking kill me
>>
>>383190989
His wife makes those, not him. But you knew that didn't you?
>>
very talented man, probably sick of working on smash bros. he should leave it to somebody else

his other games are all great tho
>>
>>383190989
execpt melee and brawl are pretty dank my dude/guy/guido/guile/bro/breh/brer/brew/brah/ebonic gentlemen meme page admin
>>
he make's good game's and his wife make's good menu's.
>>
>>383194638
stop
>>
I like him for the most part, but I cannot get over 6 FE characters. It's just left such a sour taste in my mouth.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1200x630px
What are the chances of a Switch port of Smash 4, or are we going to have to wait 4-5 years for a new game?
>>
>>383190303
I think he should try making a JRPG, he is clearly tired of smash bros, melee seem like an eternal ultimate game just like brawl but smash4 seem to be less impressive as an evolution and he hate sequel which is why he stopped with kirby in the first place.

>>383194992
He think there is too many FE character in smash4, but nintendo needed to promote fates.

>>383192012
This, smash4 is the worst menu in existence.

Melee and brawl were so perfect in that regard.
>>
>>383196145
>I think he should try making a JRPG
this sounds interesting
>>
File: shigeru-miyamoto-polygon-550-b.jpg (19KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
shigeru-miyamoto-polygon-550-b.jpg
19KB, 550x309px
>>383190486
At least post a recent-recent pic of him.
>>
>>383190303
he has shit taste
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.