[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pitch me a game idea about a rubber duck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Rubber_Duck_(8374801803).jpg (657KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Rubber_Duck_(8374801803).jpg
657KB, 1000x667px
Pitch me a game idea about a rubber duck
>>
Rubber duck racing
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (67KB, 1052x644px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
67KB, 1052x644px
Rubby duck
It's flappy bird with a rubber duck.
>>
There used to be a browser based rubber duck game where they'd bounce around. There was some weird mechanic where more were added that I don't recall.

Was popular on /v/ for about a week and a few memes were made. Cannot find it anymore.

Pic related.
>>
>>383183578

A rpg where you play the man who invented the rubber eagle who watches his neighbour, who invented the rubber duck make his dreams come to fruition.

In the end you kill yourself and no one ever bought a single rubber eagle
>>
>be indie game developer
>animate game in cute hand drawn style with retro style music
>write seemingly deep but not actually that deep storyline
>main character is titular rubber ducky
>have a super small booth at E3 that somehow gets lots of gaming media attention
>increase price of game from $20 to $40 due to increased attention
>profit
>>
>>383183578
You have to collect powerups to avoid swirling down a huge vortex into the drain
It plays like a constantly drifting F-Zero or Mariokart and you beat each stage by escaping the vortex
>>
I bet you guys the best idea here will pop up on Kikestarter
>>
Fall into the sewer and travel to the sea to visit the plastic island. I'll give you rights for 60% :3
>>
>>383183578
fuck you I can hear it in my head now
>>
A pirate/seafaring type game except it's set in a bathtub and your vessel is a rubber duck
>>
squeaky hunter

like a submarine simulation except you command a rubber duck
>>
>>383184138
Alternatively: just WindWaker-sailing but you're a rubber ducky

Collect small rubber duckies who follow you
Fight other bath toys
Surf huge waves and tides
Avoid Drain Vortex's

The trick is to make the ducky and toys cartoony but every environmental hazard realistic
>>
>>383183578
Bathtub simulator, with roughly a grand's worth of rubber ducky DLC packs.
>>
>>383183578
You play as bubberducky. Lead your herd to certain demise. They must all be exterminated
>>
You've got to collect your rubber duckling brethren before they're turned into real ducks by an evil thunder god who only wants them real so he can kill them with lightning because the ancient rubber ducks weren't effected by his electricity and sealed him away in a rubber tomb.
>>
Duck dating sim/3d puzzler where you are rewarded pictures of lolis in bath tubs with genitals covered by rubber duckies
>>
>>383183578
rubber duck does cute things with anime eyes
also its a moe visual novel
fund it
>>
>>383183578
nintendo pls
>>
>>383184551
>>383184973

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQWbFnAeDAo
>>
>>383184662
I'd play it. Despite the group of pirate games coming up soon they're all terrible compared to what I want. Make sure players have full movement around the duck and actually man stations rather than just being the ship and looking either way to fire.
>>
>>383185296
That's not the duck song.
>>
>>383183578
the game is about a rubber duck running through variously paced, intricate and looking levels (from waterslide to tropic river to sewer pipes)

you don't actually control the rubber duck itself, but you have to direct its movements away from dangers and towards incentives by influencing currents and small pieces of environment as if you were some fey elemental guardian for the duck

bonus point if you have to take care about the dynamics of other things on top of the duck itself at times (real little ducks dropping by?)
>>
A stereotypical fantasy JRPG, but all the characters are rubber ducks that make duck and bath puns.
>>
>>383183578
>last of alien race sent to infiltrate suitable world to conquer and use relic to bring race back to life
>aliens can ship shift (kinda like skrulls)
>do to some magnetic field shenanigans can't leave the shape of the rubber duck you morphed into.
>branching questlines
> The power of love : you learn the meaning of love from the tween that bathes with you and have to save the human race from a thinly veiled Nintendo analogue and the hyper spiders that live in their consoles
>or Duckpacalypse Now you are forced to gruesomely kill the humans and use the rebirth matrix to resurrect billions of your kind that are now also stuck as rubber ducks
>>
>>383183578
Fuck, I wanted to see the giant rubber ducky last weekend but didn't go to go see it...
>>
>>383187771
He was in Detroit recently, I was really sad I didn't get a chance to go. It would have been worth the trip.
>>
>>383183578
Open World Rubber Duck The Game
>side missions
>crafting
>survival
>collectables
>>
>>383188051
An action packed trip for two isn't worth it even when it's free.
>>
We're going to have a bath that's billions of light-years big and full of ducks. You can visit every duck, and because they're procedurally generated you'll never explore the same duck twice. It's so big, you'll probably never come across another player and will almost certainly see a duck no one else has.
>>
You float around a bath filled with qt girls.

;)
>>
Objective is to get the rubber duck from the starting point of the level to the end by controlling the water.

Control are 4 buttons. Left bumper makes a wave to the left, right bumper makes a wave to the right. Up raises the water level, down lowers the water level.

Enemies are other bath accessories that must be avoided by the rubber duck.

Each level has multiple paths to reach the goal. The challenge is finding the quickest way to the end of each level.

Secrets would unlock different outfits and colors for your rubber duck.
>>
Saw this thing with my gf when it was here in Toronto.

I honestly thought it would be bigger than what it was tho.

Duck Gacha game
>Chibi anime duck match three game
>Different duckos have elements etc
>Adsense but no energy bar

Im not even kidding it would make tons of money
>>
Casey duck butter duck
>>
Stealth game with no combat. You play some kind of rubber duck goblin who has to put rubber ducks in unsuspecting peoples bath. The first part of the game is sneaking around the house looking for a way to get the target out of the bathroom, like how you fuck with the AI in Hitman games. The second half is finding a creative way to get the duck in using basic physics tools. Think Rube Goldberg machine stuff.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQWbFnAeDAo
>>
Imagine Ace Combat but you control rubber ducks instead.
You have a limited flight time as air runs out constantly, propelling you in the air.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.