[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Citizen Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1499314756717.png (678KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
1499314756717.png
678KB, 800x445px
Version 3.0 will be released a few weeks from now. Anyone game?
>>
Does that mean some more spaceship jpg's will be going up for sale?
>>
>>383182850
I backed it at kickstarter and didn't even know that 1.0 had been released
>>
>>383182993
Sure does.

>>383183219
Well, you would think that 1.0 means finished game, but turns out to be early shitty Alpha.
>>
File: threepoint.gif (2MB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
threepoint.gif
2MB, 500x365px
>>
>>383184053
"Alpha 1.0"

gee I wonder why is it not the finished game?
>>
>>383184473
better spend more on it just in case $150M isn't enough
>>
>>383184573
>a game isn't developed in 3 months
>wow this game is a scam

Fucking entitled bitches get on my nerves, if you know fuck all about game development then don't fucking talk about it
>>
>>383185004
>t. star citizen developer
>>
>>383185293
I'd never set foot in that company, no matter how much they payed me. The development itself seems to be going like many others but the complexity of the game and the bad rep it gets for having an open development seems like hell
>>
>>383185004
>a game isn't developed in 3 months
but it should have been developed 3 years after it's release date
>>
>>383185779
This! It was stupid to promise a release date so early in development. But they did show a heck of a demo last year.
>>
>>383185004
sorry, but at some point your boy chris needs to shit or get off the pot

there are no signs that he plans to, and every passing year just makes you look dumber for giving him money
>>
>>383186746
>no signs

Except for the update the OP mentioned. Save your shitposting for after that.
>>
Stop making these threads shitposter.
>>
>>383187417
https://youtu.be/Z-3YBuFI3iI?t=1444

note that the footage in this video is exactly the same as the footage they just released as evidence of progress

fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me; fool me for five years running and you might be chris roberts
>>
>>383187649
>exactly the same
buy some glasses
>>
>Most expensive game ever developed
>/v/ defends its exorbitantly high funding and development time despite becoming one of the oust needlessly wasteful development cycles ever seen

Yeah everything's fine.
>>
File: 1476773797761.jpg (273KB, 710x539px) Image search: [Google]
1476773797761.jpg
273KB, 710x539px
>>
>>383182850
This whole "open development" bullshit is the problem, holy shit. Imagine how much time and money is wasted making multiple update videos PER WEEK and bothering devs who should be at their desk fucking working and not answering Sandi's idiot questions or the mouth-breathing dads and forum autists watching on Twitch.

I wish they would tell everyone to fuck off and just work on the game, but because it was crowdfunded everyone has this insane entitlement complex like they should be invited into the office and watch every line of code being written and comment on it.

Mercifully Roberts doesn't give a shit about their actual ideas, if he did it would be 100% space furry ERP sim by now
>>
>>383188284
go back to r/gaming
>>
>>383188823
Go burn your money out in the driveway rather than letting some fat fuck burn it texturing a space skybox.
>>
>>383188937
Go kill yourself rather raging about a videogame
>>
I'll download it and see if it doesn't suck. I hope they don't rush it out with a million bugs
>>
>>383188775
One studios report per week isn't much and ATV is payed by subscribers.
And they actually do studio tours
>>
>>383189050
You overestimate my emotional investment in this conversation, sport.
>>
>>383189098
>I hope they don't rush it out
kek.jpg
>>
File: 1458863006923.png (61KB, 208x238px) Image search: [Google]
1458863006923.png
61KB, 208x238px
>>383188284
>>Most expensive game ever developed
SC might end up being garbage but you'll still be a fucking retard.
>>
>>383182850
With the amount of cash I got from refunding SC I bought a PS4
>>
>>383188775
Well fucking said, this is how I feel about crowdfunding vidya in general. Just STFU and work, send an update like once a month maybe. Sure, if it's a big enough project have some dude document/film a bit as you go along, then AFTER you're all done and ship it do a bit of a post-mortem/documentary update or whatever if people are interested (if it's a good game they probably are, if not then just die). But if I'm backing you it's because you already sold me on your competence and ability, at least to the tune of a small amount gambled. I did not back so you could go ask the opinion of every random fucking retard autistic enough to forum whore, I want a professional development with a focused vision. Sure take feedback for actual beta refinement and such when you're done but otherwise put every penny and second into the product.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.