[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this canon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Final_Fantasy_X-2.5_cover.jpg (407KB, 1756x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_X-2.5_cover.jpg
407KB, 1756x2560px
Is this canon?
>>
>>383175280
The whole things a dream so sure whatever
>>
>>383175280
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
>>
>>383175405
I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE
>>
>>383175280
I want to honestly know of a better example of a Creator shitting his own creation worse than this.
>>
Braaaap
>>
>>383175365
>>383175405
I only read that tidus's head got blown off

So they were just dreaming a bunch of different scenarios?
>>
File: blitzball incident.gif (319KB, 350x174px) Image search: [Google]
blitzball incident.gif
319KB, 350x174px
yes
>>
Reminder that reviving Tidus after his head fell off brought back Sin, basically making the first game a waste of time.
>>
>>383176781
Are you saying that the simple fact of Tidus surviving is a sin? I agree
>>
>>383176521
>>383176598
>>383176781
>>383177195

Everyone says this but no one ever bothered to translate the novel or at the very least post the page in which that happens. Sounds like bullshit that mutated into a meme.
>>
>>383177195
Was the revived sin jecht?
>>
>>383175280
We pretend it never happened
>>
You can just pretend it never happened, considering it killed any chance of FFX-3. They'll never do anything continuing off of it, so it occupies the same space as DMC2 - technically canon, but it'll never influence anything and can easily be ignored without it ruining the original story.
>>
Thank fuck this shit never got off the ground. The audio in FFX remaster was bad enough. Square-Enix would have fucking destroyed the game's legacy.
>>
>>383180024
>The audio in FFX remaster was bad enough.

How so?
>>
>>383177541

>but no one ever bothered to translate the novel

Incorrect.

http://ffx3chat.createaforum.com/general-discussion/~eternal-cost~-french-to-english-translation-47/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.