[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Castlevania_Lords_of_Shadow[1].png (165KB, 256x315px) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania_Lords_of_Shadow[1].png
165KB, 256x315px
What does /v/ think of this game?
>>
I liked it, but most people will tell you it wasn't the true next castlevania, it was pretty ez and the story meh. The gameplay was good
>>
It insults the player's intelligence pretty heavily.
>>
First one could've been alright but was riddled with QTEs, context sensitive actions, terrible parts like the music box and no own identity.
The sequel was an amazing trainwreck that needs to be seen to be believed.
>>
>>383174559
Mediocre action game with great visuals that killed Castlevania.
>>
It made me want to play God of War instead.
And I've never played a game in that series.
>>
>>383174559
It was fucking comfy
>>
>>383174559
>no music with similar style or motif references to the original series

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB!!1
>>
Awful Castlevania game but a good game regardless.
>>
>>383177970
B-But that one song played once in the waterfall with three notes that sound like that theme from Castlevania 3! I-It counts it's a good game I swear! It didn't kill Castlevania I swear!
>>
>>383174559
The first one is legitimately a good game. The second is shit because Enric fucked it up.
>>
File: 1494447254391.jpg (392KB, 589x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494447254391.jpg
392KB, 589x1000px
>>383178720
Project any more and they'll be able to make a Castlevania movie off of you.
>>
the first game i uninstalled after 10 minutes , shit controls , shit music press x to awesome , qtes every time you fight some peasant
>>
>>383178907
>insulting someone because they killed off a game by not fucking buying it is projecting
Holy fuck you really don't know what that phrase means do you?
>>
>>383174559
>Fun whip combat
>Not so fun everything else
>Lame soundtrack
>Awfully done fixed camera, could have easily been a Castlevania/DMC hybrid but it wasn't
>Beautiful graphics
>Awesome talking Russian horse
>Picard as a narrator
>Laughably awful boss fights

Overall I really really wanted to like this game but I couldn't.
>>
File: 1465590231473.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465590231473.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>383174559
I beat it multiple times on multiple platforms on paladin difficulty. My autism was strong for this game.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.