[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doomfisted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: doomfist-concept.jpg (120KB, 1425x1587px) Image search: [Google]
doomfist-concept.jpg
120KB, 1425x1587px
How do we fix him /v/?

* Increase Cooldowns
* Reduce Damage
* Reduce Mobility
* Reduce Shields (Can have up to 400hp)

I think its quite obvious he's a bit overpowered right now.
>>
* Not allow ult to contest / Make him invulnerable for such a long time
* Remove 1 shot mechanic that has a 4s cd
>>
Not even going to give you a (You) for this weak shit
>>
>>383174184
His 1 shot is incredibly situational and is easily avoidable.
Get good.
>>
>>383174060
Make him white so the children of this board won't be intimidated.
>>
>>383174349
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ
>>
>>383174329
Except if you're one of the multiple 200hp heros with limited mobility.
>>
He's on a PTR. None of the stats right now are guaranteed to remain the same. I think Blizzard will have the knowledge on nerf.
>>
>>383174946
>It's just ptr, nothing is set in stone

Have you ever played a blizzard game or been on their ptr? They rarely listen to feedback and just are looking for game-breaking bugs, not actual balance. If you need examples just look at Overwatch, and moreso WoW ptr's, absolute garbage.
>>
>>383174582
So he can 1 shot McCree if
>He's fully charged his punch (for 2 seconds)
>McCree is within 5 meters of a wall
>If McCree whiffs his flashbang

Wow, how broken.
I'll help you out. The only character he'll be able to reliably 1HKO will be Bastion.
>>
>>383175210
WoW PTR is why I stopped providing feedback for games at all. I beat my head against that wall for years reporting shit to them and they never cared.
>>
>>383175249
Oh, and Zen and Torb.
>>
>>383175249
Good thing he has no other skills or abilities or even a left click shotgun to do damage with
>>
>>383174060
FUCKIN RACISTS ALWAYS TRYNA KEEP A BLACK MAN DOWN FUCK WHITEY BLACK LIVES MATTER
>>
>>383175982
xD
>>
>>383174060
Let him be released and used in comp to see what actually needs fixing or not
>>
>>383174060
What the fuck are those sandals? Does someone at Blizzard have a hatred against normal footwear?
>>
>>383174497
Ha
>>
>>383175584
The original argument was that his extremely siuational 1 shot was OP, which it isn't. And since none of his other abilities except for MAYBE his shotgun could be considered OP, I guess we've come to the conclusion that he is in fact not OP.
>>
>>383174060
Play Pharah or Sombra. Instantly neutered.
Alternatively, get good at a Sniper of some kind. His movement is extremely predictable.
>>
>>383175249
A turret mode bastion cannot be shoved by Doomfist.
>>
>>383176713
nice, I didn't know this
>>
Haven't played on the PTR yet, does anyone know if his right click passes barriers / deals damage through barriers?
>>
>The Melee Class who can charge and launch himself and surf with his excellent aerial mobility is a black foreigner

sneaky fucks
>>
>>383178314
You mean Zarya bubbles? I know it still knocks targets back, idk about damage though.
>>
>>383174115
>hands stuck on shirt
>nigger hit behind his head

everything is fair in a fight but fuck me nignog was at a disadvantage
>>
>>383178496
Can he lunge past say a Winston bubble, or does he punch the barrier? If he punches the barrier, does he still deal damage to enemies standing immediately behind the bubble?

Being able to knock back enemies behind barriers would be incredibly useful for disrupting frontlines (right clicking a rein) or counter-diving once a Winston leaps into your backline, I'm just wondering if that's a thing at all.
>>
>>383178993
All of his attacks count as melee attacks, so yes, they bypass shields. Rocket punch also beats out a Rein charge.

>>383176713
It doesn't push him, but it does force him to look in a certain fixed direction.
>>
>>383179908
I can see Doomfist being an alternative to Genji on certain maps like King's Row or Nepal Sanctum then, that's really useful.
>>
They should make everyone shitty so I can win.
>>
He's not overpowered you bandwagonning fucking retard. Have you even played him?
His short charge cool down is barely enough to make him viable, he would be shit without it.
And the one hit combo with the charge is nothing like hog hook or scatter shot, it's hard to pull off unless your enemy is a retard (second maybe it will be a problem in gold and below).
>>
>>383175249
He can't one shot bastion. His full charge combo (with wall) does 250 damage.
Bastion has 300 hp (actually, 200 hp and 100 armour).
He'll survive with 55 hp if there is no follow up.
>>
>>383184395
Bastion in turret form doesn't move from doomfist. Characters that are already against a wall won't receive bonus damage from doomfist. I tbink if he receives any nerfs, it should be slightly less charge distance and slightly slower shield growth
>>
>>383176389
He is a cyborg he doesn't really need actual shoes
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.