[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss her bros...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Nova RO.jpg (91KB, 826x658px)
Nova RO.jpg
91KB, 826x658px
I miss her bros...
>>
File: screenggRO002.jpg (673KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
screenggRO002.jpg
673KB, 1600x900px
>>383169920
i know that feel....
>>
>you will never hear these for the very very first time EVER again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqijsweJzFQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qj4hgJeSe4
>>
>>383171729
I remember hearing about GG but never got to try it was it the classic non-trans server?
>>
>>383169920
You can still play ya know.
>>
>>383171883
Fuck. So much feels.
>>
>>383171890
I think it was non-trans but does it really matter?
>>
What was the point if you weren't serious about WoE? Some PvM faggots that use it as a chat program with hats?
>>
iRO just opened a new server that starts at the beginning and gets the content progressively patched in. Play it to sate your nostalgia and realize the only good things about this game were the people who played it and the bgm
>>
>>383172359
>iRO
bots man, bots.......
>>
>>383169920

I do as well, but when I try to go back its not the same.

I'll never get the same feeling I did with those people and those servers at that point in time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcqhSMT0jZk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PaWQ0_5Hpg

Hearing these now is actually starting to bring a tear to my eye.
>>
I tried iro, I got lost quickly
>>
File: 1499210892135.jpg (64KB, 680x573px) Image search: [Google]
1499210892135.jpg
64KB, 680x573px
>>383172359
>classic content with renewal mechanics/stats
>>
Yeah i don't know why IRO cucks love bots so much i mean they even defend them in the forum lol.
>>
Dan this BGM sounds like 90s R&B
>>
To be honest I don't know how I endured the grind when I was younger.
0.01% drop on cards? that sounds abusive to me now, but I somehow grinded for like 4 Hydra Cards many times.
>>
Is there an RO server with tired old men like me on it?

I swear as I got older the server populations still seemed largely teenagers from 3rd world countries.
>>
Because was and is still fun but no good servers and official servers love bots and shitty gatchas lol
>>
>>383169920
Nostalgia is strong, but i'm fine with it dying. It doesn't change the experiences I had, which where admittedly autistic. I can always look back and appreciate the grind.
>>
File: 1497495037293.jpg (48KB, 655x530px) Image search: [Google]
1497495037293.jpg
48KB, 655x530px
>>383171883
>tfw my first experience with MS was me managing to kill my brother's lv 40 warrior in a snail pit
I didn't ask for this.
>>
>>383172359
>renewal mechanics
>it becomes full on renewal trash later on

no thx
>>
File: screenoldschoolro242.jpg (7KB, 102x118px) Image search: [Google]
screenoldschoolro242.jpg
7KB, 102x118px
There was something truly magical about this game, I've never been able to recapture that feeling of wonder and surprise and genuine enjoyment ever again with another game. Just wandering around the map listening to the BGM was a fun experience in and of itself. Maybe it's because I was like 13, but playing that shit on euRO was the best.
>>
>>383175191
I remember creating multiple trial accounts because I couldn't pay the monthly fee
>>
>>383175191
Did you play tree of savior? I just finished running through the maps in that game which was 260 hours of enjoyment to me.
>>
Is Ragnarok hard to get into? What server would you suggest I play?
>>
>>383175587
For best experience a popular server with low rates (x2~x5)
>>
Oh yeah i really miss that broken ass grind fest
>>
Who had a harder life, Dancer classes or Blacksmith classes?

Dancer
>No good party skills
>Whips weaker and less varied than Instruments
>Worse Job Bonuses than Bards

Blacksmith
>Have to be a Merchant
>Spend Z to make EXP
>Terrible HP Modifiers
>Endow slaving makes forged weapons shit
>>
>>383176603
Trying to play a pure brew alchemist before homonculi and acid demo was a thing. Doing so before trans classes was a thing. I swear it was a new form of mental suicide
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.