[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have another Splinter Cell thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: feelsgood.png (448KB, 1126x670px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.png
448KB, 1126x670px
Let's have another Splinter Cell thread.
>>
JESUS CHILD-FUCKING CHRIST, FISHER. THE MISSION'S OVER.
>>
THIS IS NOT A GAME, FISHER
>>
>>
I've played Chaos Theory like a year ago, don't remember if I finished it or not. Last thing I remember is stopping rocket from launching, what's the final mission?
>>
>>383169345
I ordered SC for the xbox to soft mod one

But I remember owning it as a kid and really liking it, except hating the CIA level

fuck that level
>>
I think Im in the mood to replay chaos theory, is there any patch / mod I need on top of the steam version?
>>
Will the series ever make a return? Tbh i didnt mind blacklist it wasn't awful just casual
>>
My favorite i think was called double agent or chaos, something along the lines of that, 'me and my friend play it on co op and I think it just handles well
>>
>>383171114
A Japanese bathhouse
>>
>>383171357
No
>>
>>383171994
why do you think so? i'm with that poster i didn't hate blacklist and agree it was pretty casual.
>>
I've never played any Splinter Cell game in my life before, so I started going through the series this year and Chaos Theory was truly an amazing game. I kinda liked the first two games as well, but they haven't exactly aged very well in my opinion, but CT was really enjoyable.
I'm not sure if I really want to dabble with Double Agent after all the negative things I heard about it, especially after CT turned out to be so good, even so many years later.
>>
>>383171331
nah man the steam version doesn't require any patches
>>
>>383172183
Ubisoft hasn't done anything recently to suggest they are capable of making a good game anymore
>>
>>383172241
The sixth-gen versions of Double Agent play pretty much exactly like Chaos Theory. The seventh-gen versions are alright if you really want to play them, but they don't have the magic of Chaos Theory.
>>
>>383172183
Also the studio (montreal) that made the good splinter cells also made conviction and since then only makes shitty far cry and assassins creed sequels

The way is shut
>>
>>383172970
>>383172701

yeah now that i think about it you're right my mans.
>>
>>383172970
Are there any games that are extremely similar to the SC franchise?
>>
>>383172772
I have Double Agent on Uplay only, what about that version? Because if it really plays more like CT then I might be willing to give it a chance.
>>
>>383173517
Hitman absolution is very similar to conviction lel

But no I can't think of any
>>
>>383173642
The pc version is the seventh gen version unfortunately. It's very meh. Buggy as fuck too

It's completely baffling to me that the A-team that made chaos theory (which was a huge hit) got stuck working on the ps2/xbox version of double agent while some chinks in shanghai got to make the pc version
>>
>>383174513
Shit, I might have to find a copy of the 6th Gen then. Usually I don't mind patching my games to make them more playable, which is usually happening with older PC games, but I guess you can't fix what's broken.
Thanks for the heads up, anon.
>>
>>383169524
>JESUS CHILD-FUCKING CHRIST
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>383169345
>100% in the final mission

How?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.