[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I go in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3377.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3377.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Do I go in?
>>
>>383165108
>taking pics of lil girls
we are on to you op
>>
its just the nintendo world store in ny, its open to the public. unless you're a mudslime looking for a place to bomb then sure, go on in
>>
Yes. Enjoy yourself.
>>
>>383165108
It's just gonna be full of pokemon plushies.

I bet a $10 steam gift card it's full of pokemon plushies.
>>
Yeah go for it, it's fun. I try to go at least a couple times a year to see the new merch.

They have some top tier t-shirts there
>>
File: 1498763219656.jpg (102KB, 771x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498763219656.jpg
102KB, 771x900px
>>383165346
>>
Go in, shit yourself and scream as loud as you can. You'll fit right in and they'll probably give you a tour for being such a dedicated fan.
>>
>>383165108
do it faggot
>>
Sure, it's nothing special, but the desert Storm Gameboy is neat.
>>
>>383165108
Nigga I'm on 43rd and 8th give me 10 minutes and I'll be there
>>
>>383165108

No. Go home and be a family man.
>>
>NYC is supposedly the greatest city in the world
>Every picture of it looks dirty and shit

???
>>
>>383166224
Because NYC is shit, it has a persistent smell of hot summer dumpster, it's crowded as fuck and a tourist trap.
>>
File: The Shooter.jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
The Shooter.jpg
15KB, 233x267px
Do it OP.
>>
>>383166218
Only if you're a cute gay guy
>>
>>383166224
Boy you should have seen it in the 70s and 80s Harlem and other places were literally dystopian cities.
>>
>>383166224
nyc is most certainly not the greatest city in the world. american cities in general are mostly shit, the best one ive been to is dc
>>
Is this the NYC /v/ meetup thread? Any of you faggots want to meet? Must be white and not crazy
>>
>>383166550
I'll be by the group of autists playing on their 3ds
>>
>>383167424
That's the entire store Anon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.