[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

woomy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: PUFFY_WOOMY.jpg (449KB, 554x1560px) Image search: [Google]
PUFFY_WOOMY.jpg
449KB, 554x1560px
woomy
>>
>>383162283
Post webm or fake and gay.
>>
>>383162730
>he doesnt know
>>
File: [Code Orange].png (291KB, 680x713px) Image search: [Google]
[Code Orange].png
291KB, 680x713px
>>383162283
I fucking KNEW I wasn't the only one who noticed. I KNEW it. That squid kid has either a noticable cameltoe, or some SERIOUS under-ass, I don't know, it's kind of hard to tell from this angle. It doesn't really matter though, because I don't know which is worse.
All I really know is that they're doing it on purpose. Nintendo is making everything so goddamned fuckable on purpose, and I'm getting worried because I don't know for how long they'll be able to get away with it.

Either way, they've gotta stop. My wallet is empty, and my dick is an 11 on the Moh's scale. Like, constantly. It can't be healthy.
>>
>>383162730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnIAN06eSAE
1:32
>>
>>383162283
>want Splatoon 2
>need to buy a Switch to play it
I can't trust them after the Wii U anymore
What do /v/?
>>
File: naWES.png (91KB, 163x316px) Image search: [Google]
naWES.png
91KB, 163x316px
Fake af
>>
>>383163239
Just remember that buying a console for one single game is amongst the most stupid waste of money you can make.

Then wait for some second hand ones to pop up in thrift stores or ebay or some shit for half the price and maybe consider it then,.
>>
>>383163239
5 game rule.
>>
>>383163705
>>383164310
>Splatoon 2
>Odyssey
>Puyo Puyo Tetris
Just two more games I guess.
>>
>>383163705

Just remember that some people aren't poor.
>>
>>383164408
>buying a console for puyo puyo tetris
why would you do this
>>
>>383164310
This. For me it's already got 5 games I really want, so I got one.
>Splatoon 2
>Odyssey
>BoTW
>Xenoblade 2
>Mainline Pokemon
But you never know, Nintendo could fuck up.
>>
>>383164462
Just irresponsible.
>>
>>383164537
BoTW is also on WiiU
Odyssey isn't out yet
We know almost nothing about the mainline pokemon game and there's not much reason to trust Game Freak at this point
>>
File: Those damn cabbage patch kids.jpg (18KB, 339x394px) Image search: [Google]
Those damn cabbage patch kids.jpg
18KB, 339x394px
>>383164537

>so I got one.

> Only 1 of your 5 games is actually out.
>>
>>383164872
Reminder that there was literally only one announced first-party Wii U game that didn't come out on the Wii U.
>>
>>383164462
*Spends money like it is going out of style*
>It is okay, because I am not poor!
Does not matter, for if you have terrible self-control and spend money with no foresight then you are part of the problem, regardless of whether or not you make a million a year, or a thousand.
These same principles apply to the idea of pre-orders too.
>I can pre-order all the games I want, there is nothing wrong with it, because I am not poor!
Ah, but have you actually sat down and played or demod the games you pre-ordered?
>No, they just look "good" and looks are all that matter, so I pre-ordered right away!
Gee, doesn't that set a bit of a bad precedent for all the game studios that use bull shot tactics in their trailers just get people like you to pre-order, despite not actually seeing the meats and potatoes of the actual gamepla-
>WHAT ARE YOU... POOR!!!!!! POORFAG BTFO!!!!!

You do you, but as for me, I actually want this industry to not get even worse than it already is, and that will never change, regardless of the money I make.

Film industry already went to shit and music has taken a nosedive, so all I ask is that you do your part to not let our video games take another nail to their coffin.

Personally, I am going to wait until the Switch gets an upgraded and lower-priced version like the DS and 3DS family do every year or two, and by then it will probably have more than five games I want to buy AND they might even be cheaper too, so regardless of the money I spend, I will save!
>>
File: puffy vulva.webm (549KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
puffy vulva.webm
549KB, 1920x1080px
>>383163606
anon, I...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.