[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are we here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1448608768332.png (1MB, 1906x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1448608768332.png
1MB, 1906x1058px
why are we here?
>>
it's a legitimate strategy
>>
>>383158501
FUCK i was wondering where this quote was from
>>
>watch RvB since season 2 or 3, since its creation
>never watched more than season 5 or something
isn't there like 10 seasons? what actually does happen? are they even there as a game or a war game?
>>
Still a good show, but S15 has been pretty rough so far.
>>
Just to suffer
>>
>you were alive for the beginning of halo and rvb

this feel makes me happy
>>
>>383158881
They're on season 15. Nothing makes sense ever since they tried taking themselves seriously
>>
I stopped watching it the moment they took the show seriously.
>>
>We live in a timeline where Rooster Teeth stopped being funny and Mega64 is still slowly dying

Last video I remember them doing was Coplayerz: Battle of the Gods
>>
The last thing I remember was the all the AIs doing something together and I think they were fighting the meta guy. How long ago was that?
>>
>>383158549
camp more faggot
>>
>>383157465
>Hey
>>Yeah?
>You ever wonder why we're here?
>>Well, that's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it?
>>I mean, why _are_ we here? Are we some sort of...cosmic coincidence?
>>Or is there a god, with plans for us and stuff.
>>...
>>I dunno man, but it keeps me up at night.
>...
>>...
>...I meant, why are we out here? In this canyon?
>>Oh, uh....Yeah...
>And what was all that stuff about God?
>>Huh? Oh, um, nothing.
>You sure?
>>Yeah
>You wanna talk about it?
>>No

>But seriously, why _are_ we here?
>>What do you mean?
>Well, as far as I can see it, we're in the middle of a boxed-in canyon, with no way in or out.
>>Myeah.
>The only reason why we built a Red base over here is because they built a Blue base over there. And the only reason they built a Blue base over there is because we built a Red base over here.
>>Yeah. That's 'cause we're fighting each other.
>Yeah but if we were to pull out today, and they came over and took over our base? They would have _two_ bases in the middle of a boxed-in canyon. Whoop-de-fucking do.
>>
>>383161427
9/10.

it's box canyon. other than that, flawless.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.