[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 614.gif (752KB, 408x252px) Image search: [Google]
614.gif
752KB, 408x252px
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-summer-celebration
>Each of these games will include campaign and multiplayer, and will even support LAN play on Xbox One – including LAN play between Xbox One and Xbox 360! Once released, you’ll be able to pop in your original disc or purchase a digital copy of the game via the Xbox Store and jump right in.
>Best of all, once these titles are added to the program, every Xbox 360 Halo add-on map pack in the Xbox Store will be made available for free, ensuring you have everything you need to achieve maximum enjoyment in online matchmaking or custom games. We know this is something you’ve been asking for, and we’re excited to make these map packs available for all players.
>We’ll have more details on the release timing soon but in the meantime, join us at RTX Austin 2017 for an exclusive hands-on preview with Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST running on Xbox One!
How do you feel about about Halo 3 having a real playerbase with the complete classic experience of 2007 Xbox Live?
>>
I thought LAN was not supported on xbox one?
>>
343 killed halo anyone with common sense knows to stay the fuck away. This will barely bring back the community that was created a decade ago. People came and went with Halo and won't come back to play in a barren wasteland of a community with desperate people. Move on with your life.
>>
>>383156384
Halo's gone, anon. Let go.
>>
What happens to the MCC now? Are the playerbases split? Are we just pretending that never happened?
>>
>>383156384
>Best of all, once these titles are added to the program, every Xbox 360 Halo add-on map pack in the Xbox Store will be made available for free, ensuring you have everything you need to achieve maximum enjoyment in online matchmaking or custom games. We know this is something you’ve been asking for, and we’re excited to make these map packs available for all players.

Now I feel stupid for paying money for all the Halo map packs
>>
>>383156857
>Are we just pretending that never happened?

Yep, everyone got conned and this is their way of aplogizing.
>>
>>383157370
I wish they would the H2A MP as a separate title because it was pretty damn good
>>
>>383156384
>RTX

Remember when roosterteeth was actually built on halo?
>>
>>383156384
so I guess mcc will never be fixed now, hope they at least fix halo 2a mp
>>
>>383156479
I think its only on halo 5
>>
Windows version wen
>>
>>383156384
Being able to use the Halo 3 disc on your XBO is pretty cool, though this seemed to be the case for some time now.
Finally getting ~10 year old DLC for free is nice as well.
>>
>steal money with MCC
>waste everyones time with halo 4 and 5
why would I give these people my time or money
anyways playing eldewrito with 15 other friends on mouse and keyboard feels way better.
>>
>>383157370
People that bought MCC wanting to play online got absolutely fucked at launch.
I only ever played it 4 player split screen custom games, so I never had any issues
>>
>>383157000
To be fair, they're making the map packs free to games that are/almost a decade old.
>>
>>383158939
So what about Halo Reach? Are they including that?
>>
>>383159085
Yes, every halo game on 360 that had payed dlc are gonna be free
>>
File: Marine.png (295KB, 372x590px) Image search: [Google]
Marine.png
295KB, 372x590px
>>383156384
>It's not on PC
Pass, that's the only way you'll revive the playerbase for Halo.

>>383156646
This.
>>
Honest thoughts on Halo Wars and HW2?
>>
File: 1483754955826.png (261KB, 527x437px) Image search: [Google]
1483754955826.png
261KB, 527x437px
Halo was never good, kiddo.
>>
File: tumblr_ncs4ciex7V1qdi3h8o3_1280.png (841KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncs4ciex7V1qdi3h8o3_1280.png
841KB, 1280x800px
halome.nu
>mfw halo 5 forge custom games are pretty fun once you find games you like for free
>mfw halo 1 and 2 have reviaval projects on pc for free
>mfw halo online is basically halo 3 with 4 graphics for free

i still feel empty inside without reach on pc, but i think CE has mods that bring in things like the revenant and skirmisher jackals.
i should investigate further
>>
>>383156384
There will never be a game again with a community like Halo 3's. You will never see a game still have an active, alive, and huge playerbase 3 years and beyond it's release like Halo 3's. Everyone just wants the shiny new shit now and drops whatever they're currently playing like a hot potato for it. You can blame the smartphone generation for that, downloading shitty $0.99 games and playing them for 5 minutes and then deleting it.
>>
>>383160398
i remember my friends and i thinking reach would end 3. we watched those awkward cringy goodbye 3 videos and even played halo 3 for the "last" time before going to get reach at a midnight launch at gamestop. not a week later we popped 3 back in and harly touched reach. i dont know if it was not wanting to make custom maps and modes again. maybe all of reachs maps were trash and i never noticed. i found out like last week that reach didnt have melee bleed through shields and i think thats what turned me off the game so fast. i was always the guy doing random assault rifle sprays and getting close for the melee kill. im not sorry either. reach changed it up a bit, but it just felt off.
>>
>>383156384
Requires me to buy a console though, not doing that...
>>
Fuck, Halo 3 had one hell of a marketing team
>>
>>383156384
WHEN WILL TIMSPLITTERS BE PLAYABLE ON XBOX ONE. I DONT THINK IT WILL BE SINCE IT ISNT ON 360. IM STILL MAD ABOUT THAT BTW.
>>
I was kind of let down by Halo 3.

My fondest memories are playing Halo 2 with a friend soon after it was released.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.