[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hmmm...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9819.jpg (145KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9819.jpg
145KB, 1024x723px
hmmm...
>>
>>383152856
People get excited for a good game
>>
>>383152856
>bundle a couple of crappy games with some good games and pretend people don't care

Nice try Horizon. Just cause you're as bad as 3 doesn't mean you get to compare yourself to the rest.
>>
File: 1485341068091.png (12KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
1485341068091.png
12KB, 259x224px
Crackdown and DD need to be on the right side as well.
>>
> nintoddIers excited for ninten-shit
Not really surprising desu
>>
>>383152856
>it took 9 whole games to even compare to BotW
>>
>>383153547
> I know you are but what am I
Typical nintoddIer
>>
>>383153631
anon that doesn't make any sense
>>
File: 1458538589929.jpg (34KB, 300x343px) Image search: [Google]
1458538589929.jpg
34KB, 300x343px
>>383153631
>this post
I think you need to take a break for today anon.
>>
>the salt from BotW will never end
>it will only increase when Mario Odyssey comes out
>>
how desperate are sony getting
they're going to make a switch explode and kill a school kid by the year end
>>
Why do people still pretend BotW is the exact same as other Open Worlds?
I played TPP some time before Zelda and it was a completely different experience.
>>
>>383154150
It's already reaching maximum levels now that they can't use Spiderman to shitpost anymore.
>>
>>383152856
I liked red death, Wild hunt, GTA5 and oblivion much more the Breath of the wild. Tbh it's a pretty game and there's the climbing/gliding aspect which give it a greater freedom of movement but otherwise it isn't really special.
>>
>>383154218
What does it do different from other open worlds?
>>
File: nuspidermale.jpg (507KB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
nuspidermale.jpg
507KB, 1920x1076px
>>383154256
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY QTE'S
>>
>>383154670
Watch as I predict the future:

Someone will make a long or detailed post discussing what BotW has going for it over other similar games, as has been done hundreds of times before. Someone will then proceed to simply dismiss every point (and ignore others outright) while showing no understanding of what is said.
>>
>>383152927
There's is absolutely nothing redeeming about the new zelda.
>>
>>383155025
But seriously what's so great about it SANDSEALS? Literally the best mounts ever.
>>
>>383154670
It offers a world of consequence in which the weather, world temperature, elements, physics and world design perfectly complement each other in order to create a living, breathing world.
>>
>>383155523
True that though sometimes it'd be a pain in the ass.
>>
>>383155447
>Sandseals
>not Stalhorses
>>
>>383152927
None of the games on the left are good?
You cannot possibly say that unless you're a fanboy.
>>
>>383154670
Freedom is not a buzzword, you can tackle the game in any way you want and the world design encourages you to do so.
The "collectibles" are actually fun gameplay segments.
The game doesn't flood you with icons, you have to mark everything manually once you see it.
I felt like everything was in my reach: Here's an enemy camp, there's a Shrine, there's a Korok puzzle, there's a new forest I haven't explored. No long walks of nothing.
Hyrule in general is a memorable world with god tier design.
Physics are ridiculously good, and lead to a lot of "You can do THAT?" moments.
I'm not saying BotW is the BEST GAME EVAH, but it has a lot going for it
>>
>>383154670
You see that mountain? You can actually climb it.
>>
>>383156068
>>383156750
So it's a lower res ripoff Just Cause 2? *sigh*
>>
File: 1474313606597.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1474313606597.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>383154858
>>
>>383154670
it's not as much as what it does right
more that what other games do differently or even wrong
Ubisoft open world games are very repetitive collectathons, and the gameplay can be brain-dead while still feeling like a chore (at least for Assassin's Creed) Black Flag fixes that by putting ship battles in between exploring and combat but that's a story for another day.
I'd say the Ubisoft openworld would be great if they were more platofmer like.
Give me a Rayman open world damn it

the other games do things differently, not so much as wrong
the Witcher has a higher focus on questing. the world is vast, and feels lived in, and the story is great. but the combat is just swords and the spells that don't really change. BoTW lets you use more types of weapons.

GTA doesn't need me defending it, it's a game that still sells at $60 and still makes top charts in sales. It's more of a sandbox than an open world though

Just Cause 3 was a buggy mess that no one could play when it came out so we all forgot about it

Could never get into Elder Scrolls games, guess i never liked that your character didn't have much weight to them

never played MGSV, Dragon's Dogma, or Horizon so can't really say much about it.
>>
>morrowind
I dont even need to see the rest to see this is part of the sonyXmicroshill team
>>
>>383157543
but what's really going on is Nintendo fans will love Zelda no matter what
remember Skyward Sword has high scores on metacritic on both the critic and user scores
>>
>>383158521
>remember Skyward Sword has high scores on metacritic on both the critic and user scores
And then the fans of the series absolutely shat on it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.