[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sm4sh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2472.jpg (76KB, 664x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2472.jpg
76KB, 664x680px
I know most of /v/ disapproves of Smash games or to be more specific, Smash 4. But for any of ya'll that do enjoy it, who do you Main? Have you gone to a tourney before? How'd it go? Give some bread and butter combos from your Main and Secondaries.
Melee fags can also give their piece but Brawl fags need not reply
>>
Kill yourself toddler
>>
File: 1349551077276.jpg (24KB, 241x335px) Image search: [Google]
1349551077276.jpg
24KB, 241x335px
>smash 4
>tech skill
>>
>brawl fags
if any exist they're sure as hell not here
>>
>>383147765
smash 4 is best smash because it's fun
>>
seriously how do you guys enjoy that game? everything's so sterile and disjointed. just trading hits and causing opponents to slowly float away and recover.
>>
>>383147765
>who do you Main?
Sheek
>have you gone to a tourney before?
How'd it go?
Several times. Won a couple
>Give some bread and butter combos from your Main and Secondaries.
F-air, F-air, F-air, F-air, F-air, F-air, F-air, F-air, F-air, F-air, F-air, F-air, F-air, F-air
>>
>>383147765
I have never in my life heard a single smash player use the term "guessies"
>>
File: IMG_2217.jpg (92KB, 1024x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2217.jpg
92KB, 1024x738px
>>383147765
>guessies
>>
No one has ever used guessies.
>>
>>383148291
>seriously how do you guys enjoy video games?
>you just push some buttons and crap over and over.

See what I did there?
>>
I like this thread
>>
>>383147765
Went to some local mall tournies, did well, now our whole crew goes out to locals at the closest city. I've went 2-2 both times, placing in the middle both times (17th out of about 45ish, 13th out of 25). Used mainly luigi, although my ganondorf came out against a pr ranked rosa and took a game, as well as a pr ranked fox and took a game. I can't mash so since then switched to ness from luigi and still keep a ganondorf. Hoping to go twice more this summer. Been playing Smash 4 since Fall 2015, although I mostly played melee last year until I placed ok at my first real tourney for smash 4, now the balls back in this court for the time being.
>>
>>383152823
Every one knows Ness combos and the two Ganon combos that exist, only thing I do different is for ganon I can sometimes do late dash attack into grab. Then either dthrow upair or if too high to combo, a thicc 13% fthrow.
>>
>>383147765
Why would you play Smash with a bunch of weird strangers? You play it with four or more friends at a house.
>>
>>383153276
Because they all take it as seriously as you. What are friendly relationships other than not just liking something, but liking something for the same reason? The smell is an obvious downside but other than that it's not bad.
>>
never heard anyone use the words "gussies" or "tech skill" this thread is retarded
>>
>>383148359
OP being a faggot as usual.

I don't really have a single main, I play Ryu, Little Mac, Ganondorf and sometimes Marth. In that order.
>>
Super Smash is NOT a fighting game
>>
I prefer Sm4sh to Melee, but maybe it's because I don't play Sm4sh competitively. I do play fighting games, though.
>who do you Main?
Villager

>Have you gone to a tourney before?
No. As I said, I don't play it competitively. One of my flatmates has a WiiU so I started playing online with him.

>>383148291
The characters are mechanically more interesting. Although the game doesn't seem to have as much depth in its universal mechanics (or rather not as many gitches) afaik.
>>
>>383147765

Literally nobody in the smash community has ever called mix-ups guessies. Thats made up in the attempt to make this a meme.

Tournaments are fun.
>>
>>383147765
This game does have some unintentional depth like perfect pivots with tilt stick, roll cancel grab, A+B for pivot f-smashes, and dash dancing to bait out opponents, jump cancelling special attack and all that jazz.

But only a handful of characters actually benefit from these techs and most notably and significantly Little Mac. I'd like to believe Sakurai intentionally put this stuff in for us to discover but it's doubtful, just macro exploits which will be removed in the Switch port.
>>
>>383147765
I main Ness.
I don't beacuse i 18yo and live in Russia.
Side-b Dowtrow F-air
>>
I always main Bowser. I still hop on sometimes, bit it gets old fighting Cloud and Bayonetta. Literally an uphill battle.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.