[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your weapon of choice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: e72.png (23KB, 310x305px) Image search: [Google]
e72.png
23KB, 310x305px
>>
Claymore or Zweihander unless one of the early black knights drops a sword
>>
>>383146773
I like clubs or maces, in every DS game I had one guy that started out as deprived and only used clubs, no magic or other nonsense, also the armor has to look worn down or otherwise fucked up. It is a very special and satisfying feeling when some Hoity toity knight faggot in his shiny armor and bling sword invades and you can wreck his face with your giant club while looking like a hobo, it's probably the second manliest thing you can do in the game, the manliest being a fist weapon user, or going unarmed with that one item that makes it feasible in DS2, I think it was a ring I don't remember.
>>
>>383148003
There's actually people that use maces and maces and clubs in this world of curved swords
>>
I prefer war hammers, or a mace. But they usually suck in games.
>>
>>383146773
Until I know every weapon I usually roll axe, so its sad that your guy never properly two hands one.
>>
>>383146773
claymore is a shit weapon used only by e-celeb traps and tripfags, if you unironically or ironically enjoy this weapon please kill yourself
>>
File: 1448863036496.gif (2MB, 516x283px) Image search: [Google]
1448863036496.gif
2MB, 516x283px
>>383146773
Abyss/majestic/wolf knight Greatsword is the best weapon in each game.
>>
>>383146773
There's some kind of appeal to being just an average joe type of knight guy wielding a holy longsword that goes forth and takes down every demon in his way.

That's what I like to go with, divine basic swords.
>>
>>383149495
You are retarded if you dismiss the awesome move set just because some faggy e-celeb or tripfag used it.
>>
>>383149495
>only e-celebs use this weapon

I played through the entire series more than once and this is literally the first time I even heard of such a thing.

You must have a lot of free time and little to no responsibilities to care about stuff like that, too bad you use them to get angry at people not playing the game they way you deemed to be right instead of doing something that is actually interesting or productive. I'd say I'm envious if not for the fact that this kind of life must be pretty boring.
>>
Rapier is the weapon for any self respecting gentlemen.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.