[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witcher 3 COLLECTING THE REWARD for killing the GRIFFIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

W-what should I do, /v/?
>>
You should make your own decisions you pussy cucK
>>
A Witcher's gotta eat.
>>
>>383141649
Who cares? You'll be part of the 1% in 10 hours.
>>
It literally affects nothing.

In fact the number of choices in the game that affect anything is so limited I'm amazed it's called an RPG.
>>
this really didnt need a timer. was cdpr just trying to make a meaningless decision seem weighty?
>>
Take the money. Witchers don't work for free.
>>
>>383143376
You're taking money from a dude that just ordered a farmer flogged all to shit because he didn't like the quality of grain he was extorting from him
>>
>>383143658
as if those 100 or so coins matter that much
>>
File: Gaetan.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gaetan.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>383143498
Damn right bro
>>
>>383141649
There are only four choices that have real consequences in this game
>allow daughter to be influenced by some power-hungry politicunts
>allow daughter to be influenced by a smalldick Napoleon who happens to be her real dad
>playing snowballs with your daughter
>burying with your daughter's dead crush (or letting him rot)
Sounds so exciting and adventurous doesn't it
No other decision is of any real consequence in this game. Except maybe cheating on your gf which isn't really a consequence because having one of the two gf's doesn't change a damn thing either.
>>
>>383141649
The decent thing to do is to turn down the gold.
The witcher thing to do would be to take the gold.
The actual thing to do is it doesn't fucking matter because there are no consequences to either option whatsoever
>>
Why couldn't I just say,
>I got what we've agreed on, no need for that
?
>>
>>383143658
A farmer that knowingly put rotten stuff in the sacks, of course in a military situations that's due punishment.

>>383141649
OP it's all the same, choices really don't matter, take the coin if you don't know how to make shitload of money.
>>
Take the money, the commander is far from the worse person in the world and he's offering money that he doesn't owe you since you took the job based off information on Yennefer as payment.
>>
>>383143806
Its the principle. By taking his money you are implicitly supporting his actions

>>383143991
Maybe that's all they had? The countryside has been ravaged by war they're probably starving
>>
>>383141938
the choices you make affect your own perception, which is the only thing that matters.

You make choices in a role, the game reminds you of the choices you made and judges you in your role according to the values you did or did not uphold, you cant ask more of an RPG without a GM.
That aside, W3 has a fuckton of choices that matter compared to most other roleplaying games, and that does not even count "roleplaying" games like bethesdashit.
>>
>>383144305
You are literally a professional monster hunter. You kill monsters and get paid. What some captain does to a farmer that gave him rotten grain isn't your concern.
>>
>>383144384
There's more quest outcomes which affect actual gameplay in Skyrim than there are in Witcher 3

This is a fact. I wish it wasn't true but it is.
>>
>>383144632
I think he was saying that there are a large amount of different smaller matters that can be affected, sidequests mainly, not sure why everyone is always so hung up on that the ending has to be different, when you go around the witcher world you'll stumble on numerous situations that will or won't come to be if you acted a certain way.
>>
>>383141649
what kind of retard doesnt want to get payed for hard work?

geralt's canonically broke most of the time so he'd be taking whatever money comes his way
>>
>>383141938
A lot of main quests (and most of the side quests) have some sort of moral choice and sometimes that even leads to entirely different objectives in different locations
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.