[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do ubisoft games always feel so blant and soulless ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 3215.png (3MB, 1888x720px) Image search: [Google]
3215.png
3MB, 1888x720px
why do ubisoft games always feel so blant and soulless ?
>>
>>383141367
You answered your own question
>>
>>383141367
Cuz it's literally a copy paste operation for them.
>>
>>383141479
how
>>
But the division was fun
>>
>>383141367
i liked the division
>>
>>383141526
Bland and soulless is a Ubi trademark
>>
They all play like the same game with a different coat of paint. They're terrible at characters, and their copy-paste style ruins the unique settings they often come up with.
Here's some of the more notable complaints in my opinion.
>basic line of sight and detection metre stealth
>useless collectibles and copy-paste sidequests to fool you into thinking there's real content outside the main story
>run franchises into the ground with spin-offs (they learned this from Activision)
>legions of faggot fans barely a step above casuals that defend them
>legitimately viral market their games here
>>
>>383141367
that's an interesting question, op. one i don't think i can answer. but i suspect it's something to do with them being bland and soulless
>>
>>383141367
>empty open world with guns with missions that rail road you to the next objective.
>>
>>383141367
Because they are.
>>
>>383141367
i mean...I liked the division.
>>
Because they make two types of games
1. Shovelware rehashed
2. Throw concepts at a wall and see what sticks

#2 worked for at least Siege, hell, For Honor is a good game even if it had its [to be fair highly overblown] issues
>>
>>383143365
Rehashes*
>>
>>383143009
Would have been far more enjoyable if the devs knew anything about what makes the game enjoyable let alone balancing out multiplayer for longevity.
>>
>>383141901
There you go, OP. This poster said everything. This is ubi$oft in 5 points.

>legitimately viral market their games here
you mean everywhere
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.