[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE SEAS PART FOR WE stormblood thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: mememan.png (163KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
mememan.png
163KB, 400x267px
THE SEAS PART FOR WE stormblood thread
>>
shit xpac and also dead gaem

i unsubbed and i'm not going back, omega is an insult to paying subscribers and we will never have anything as cool and intense and interesting and polished as binding coil again, yoshi is a hack, fuck this game
>>
>>383136340

k, bye
>>
>>383136340
T. Non savage brainlet

Adios
>>
>>383136248
It's amazing the amount of dps shitters that can't handle his ex mechanics.
>>
File: 1498654585367.png (647KB, 450x686px) Image search: [Google]
1498654585367.png
647KB, 450x686px
inb4 404

>>383136579
>that guy who doesn't jump to the other side
>that tank who doesn't eat the balls
>the healer who DPS' instead of focusing on the tank causing a wipe

At this point I'm better off waiting for everyone in my FC to reach EX and do it with them. And it's mostly -60 sprouts.
>>
>>383136769
As astro the only thing I do is keep my dot up unless its during the cup in a ball phase then i'll malefic spam
>>
>>383136248
dead game, dead thread
>>
Should I try my luck in duty finder for my first clear or pf?
>>
>>383136340

>Twintania twisters

LaMeow. Coil had the benefit of riding off a cinematic and the best characters of 1.0 and Bahamut.
>>
>>383138038
>Bahamut
This. It's literally impossible for XIV do make another raid that has the impact of Motherfucking Bahamut ever again.
>>
>>383136579
>>383136769

Susan EX made me once again realize how bad 90% of the playerbase is.

None of the mechanics are even hard and each one gives you a good 5-6 seconds to notice and react to it. Yet you'll still have people just stand there when marked with lightning and not even attempt to move because they're too busy autopiloting their 1-2-3. I wish I could say it's just DPS, but I see healers and tanks do it fairly often as well. The fight is really forgiving with decent healers as well. The only instant wipe mechanic is the sword phase. Everything other than that is recoverable unless you make like 3 mistakes back to back.
>>
File: DECPx2UVYAAtvAl.jpg (259KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
DECPx2UVYAAtvAl.jpg
259KB, 800x1160px
>>383138290
This. When I see the lightning I always move side to side to see if it's me especially since everyone is often bunched together. Screwed it up once because me and the other DPS were in the exact same spot and moved the exact same way at the same time.

It was weird. I'm often thankful for caster heavy parties since I can see a bit more clearly.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.