[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i got this game for 17 bucks was that a mistake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

so i got this game for 17 bucks

was that a mistake?
>>
>>383135019

Yes.
>>
>>383135019
There's a sequel to Watch Dogs? When the fuck did that happen?
>>
>>383135019
It has decent stealth mechanics and you can go for a no-kill run. Plus, unlike the first game, it's actually fun to hack stuff in the city.
>>
>>383135019
Nah, Watch_Dogs 2 is a huge improvement over the first game. It's simply amazing
>>
Not only can you actually look at dogs in this one but even pet them.
Way better than the first.
>>
Good game
>>
>>383135402
fpbp
>>
It's alright
>>
>>383135145
>>383135168
honest opinions anons, is it worth playing?
>>
I'd say it's worth 20 bucks.

It's fun if you're craving an open-world-em up.
>>
WD2 is one of the best open world games out there, along with Mafia 3.

inb4 SJW, in terms of gameplay and immersion both excel. They are willing to experiment with mechanics (eg different levels of law enforcement in different districts and drones) that rockstar won't touch
>>
>>383137207
Yes, it is. It's one of the most underrated games out there. It deserves much more credit for being a well made game
>>
>>383137207
You've bought it so just play it you faggot. Do you want me to cut your food up for you as well? You fucking stupid, annoying Cunt
>>
is the sjw aspect really that strong? i sure hope not
>>
>>383135019
You'd better have a decent rig to play it cos it looks soooo bad on low/med settings. Like really bad. The game's great tho, plenty to do on the map tho. Basically GTAV sjw edition.
>>
>>383135019
No, it's fucking fun
Much better than GTAV
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-07-07-49-08.png (536KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-07-07-49-08.png
536KB, 1536x2048px
>>383135019

Kinda lucky. Closest I could get it for was $24. I thought I got a good deal...
>>
>>383137207
It's alright. Just cause chaos in San Francisco.
>>
File: 1228658015984.jpg (40KB, 798x500px) Image search: [Google]
1228658015984.jpg
40KB, 798x500px
>tfw draining money from the bank accounts of random hipster fucks and then sending gangs after them
>>
File: IMG_0455.png (350KB, 637x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0455.png
350KB, 637x554px
>>
>>383138787
/thread
>>
File: 1499410588984.jpg (54KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
1499410588984.jpg
54KB, 540x472px
I got it for 60. What the fuck was I thinking.
>>
>>383135019
Thank you for fighting against WHITE MALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and supporting the diversity without WHITE MALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
i thought it was actually one of the best games of 2016
the gameplay is pretty fresh for an open world game, especially if you rely on hacking and stealth, though not being able to hide bodies is fucking bullshit.
the world is really cool, lots of verticality, unique npc's and it just generally feels alive. Not quite Rockstar level but pretty respectable.
>>
>>383142105

what's the problem if she's the villain
>>
The gameplay mechanics and everything are better, but the protagonist is annoying as fuck, the entire story is so fucking shit, it's basically a marvel movie with them making unfunny quips every 30 seconds, which is a shame because the whole conspiracy angle was interesting.
>>
Not sure if mass shilling
>>
nigger games are always a mistake.
>>
>>383145186
there is something about the story that I thought was neat, and its that the "villain" wasnt actually a killer, he didn't really cause direct harm to anyone, not even in the final moments, there was no QTE setpiece to take him down or anything like that.
So if you actually commited to not using lethal force in the game then it wraps up really well.
>>
It's alright. Shooting and controls feel good, but driving is ass. The characters are pretty bland aside from a couple exceptions. I found myself having more fun dicking around with the drone, setting up gang and police fights, and looking at the artwork than the actual content itself.
>>
>>383145186
pretty much this. the story is awful but you can have fun with everything else.
>>
>story is bad but its fun to roam the city xD

Shills or reddit?
>>
The driving is still crappy. I don't know how its possible either. Apparently Reflections is responsible for the driving in both WD1 and 2, so how did both games end up with such crappy driving model? Literally just copy Driver : SF's physics and call it a day...
I think I actually preferred the first game's driving over the 2nd, at least cars had a sense of weight.

Aside from the driving, the gameplay is pretty good. I liked the setting too, the game is surprisingly self aware, I was expecting cringey SJW shit, instead I got cringey (but somewhat self aware) satire, similiar to GTA.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.