[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Splatoon 2 Discount

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2451.png (276KB, 300x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2451.png
276KB, 300x486px
Couldn't preorder Spla2n on Amazon before they ran out?

https://www.dealzon.com/deals/splatoon-2-nintendo-switch

22% off if you preorder through Walmart.
>>
>>383134287
>2017
>buying a multiplayer game physical

shiggy
>>
>>383134570
Whut?
>>
>>383134570
Wow you're shit. Not only getting discounts by buying physical, but also getting actual physical media that you own, instead of just paying more money to lease the right to play a game which can (and eventually will) be revoked at any time
Also losing out on the ability to resell the game, making your money back. Pathetic.
>>
Do you think anyone is gonna get trampled to death in Japan on release day?
>>
>>383135548
Tragically, the first annual Running of the NEETs claimed multiple lives today.
>>
>>383134570
Considering how the switch basically requires you to get a carrying case if you don't want to fuck it up, I don't mine buying the physical because my games are with me at all times anyway. (the case has slots )

The 3DS on the other hand was small enough for pockets , so it made more sense for digital there.
>>
>Not getting it digital so you can play the second its out and always have it ready to play
>>
Why are physical games less expensive that digital?
I mean I don't care throwing $10 more at it for the convenience, but by all accounts it should be cheaper to download a game than buy one with a box and cartridge
>>
File: 20170707_090001.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_090001.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>383134287
Not bad.
>>
>>383138319
Gamestop does 9 o clock releases now, don't really like GS, but getting it early like that is worth it to me.
>>
>>383138404
I imagine because stores like gamestop have contracts with publishers to sell their games, these contracts likely include a batch of physical copies that the store knows they can't get rid of- so they have to (relatively) lowball them to get rid of them.
>>
>>383138791
Only on big releases. Which by the way how is that legal?
>>
>>383138319
Shut the fuck up Onsokumaru.
>>
>>383139306
no clue, but w/e they did it for P5, BOTW, and ARMS in my area.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.