[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

List your top 5 3DS games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: wakemeupwhenseptemberends.jpg (10KB, 413x275px) Image search: [Google]
wakemeupwhenseptemberends.jpg
10KB, 413x275px
Waiting for samus returns but in the meantime, recommend me some good 3DS games.

and I have Link Between Worlds. Already 100%'d it twice. so no need to mention it
>>
Ace Attorney Trilogy, Dual Destinies, Spirits of Justice (play in that order)
999 (which is for the DS), Virtue's Last Reward and Zero Time Dilemma (in that order, 3DS)
Rune Factory 4

I haven't found anything else good
>>
3 SMT games of your choosing
MH3U
MH4U
>>
>>383133759
Can I buy the trilogy all at once or do I have to buy each game separately?
>>
>>383133776
which monster hunter is better because I'd prefer to only get one
>>
>>383133863
4U, it's got online and more stuff in it. I forgot about Generations since I haven't played it so I don't know how that is.
>>
>>383133813
You buy the trilogy all at once. It comes with three games:
- Ace Attorney
- Ace Attorney: Justice for All
- Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations

Each of these has around 20 hours of playtime.

If you like these, then you buy Dual Destinies and Spirits of Justice. It's a story heavy series so you can't skip on any titles really, and you will already be skipping on Apollo Justice which is DS exclusive, but it sucks so don't worry you are not missing on anything, and Ace Attorney Investigations 1 & 2 which is like an extra story from the prosecutor's perspective, 2 is really good but you can emulate it or something if you really liked the series and must get more of it (which is usually what happens)
>>
>>383133930
are the games connected or does it not matter which one I start with?
>>
MH3U
MH4U
Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
Ace Attorney: Spirits of Justice
Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton
>tfw just realized I'm a crapcomfag
>>383133863
You can never go wrong with 4u,get it my man.
>>
>>383134106
They are all connected. As I said, it's a story heavy series

Ace Attorney > Ace Attorney: Justice for All > Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations > Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice > Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies > Ace Attorney: Spirits of Justice
>>
>>383134185
yeesh, that's really offputting. I guess I'll wait a bit and get them if I can't find much else. I doubt I'll even have the time to finish that many games before samus returns is out
>>
>>383134138
>>383133921
Really tempted to get 4U but I didn't wanna get it if monhun xx was localized on switch. How likely is the localization ?
>>
>>383134280
It's a very unique and niche series, could be the time of your life or really boring stuff. It has a demo, at least check out the demo of the trilogy, play through the first case and see if you like it or not. You will either feel like you are in a very intense battle of wits against a clever killer or in the most boring trial of your life
>>
>>383134378
I actually did play the demo for spirit of justice and enjoyed it more than I thought I would but I didn't know the series was so connected. Don't really have the time to finish so many game when I work so much
>>
>>383134345
No plans to localize it at this time
>>
>>383133656
DK Country Returns and Kid Icarus Uprising are personal favorites. I've always thought Monster Hunter looked cool,I like the monster designs and I love boss fights,not enough games have big ass monsters in them,but I just find the games to be so fucking tedious.
>>
>>383134710
fuck...I'll probably still wait a bit but if nothing is announced in 2 weeks, I'll just straight up buy mh4. Probably gonna buy Dark moon in the meantime
>>
>>383134885
>if nothing is announced in 2 weeks
I wouldn't hold my breath
>>
>>383134849
it's the little things. the more you play, the more you'll notice the cool little details in monhun and the higher the chance you'll have some truly unique and interesting hunts. Had some of the best gaming experiences I've known playing monhun
>>
>>383133656
SMT4:A
FE Fates: Conquest
Both of the N64 Zeldas
Kirby Planet Robobot
AC New Leaf
Xenoblade
>>
>>383134942
yeah, but crazier shit has happened. I mean, I almost had a heart attack when MP4 was announced at E3
>>
>>383135052
how is robobot? I hear it's one of if not THE best kirby game made but it didn't score so great in reviews. Then again kirby never really gets amazing reviews
>>
Kid Icarus Uprising
Xenoblade
Bravely Default (for the gameplay mechanics only)
Tales of the Abyss
Monster Hunter 3U
>>
>>383135368
Any reason you recommend 3U when others in the thread say 4U was better?
>>
>>383135515
It's the only 3ds one I've played. Played it extensively with friends locally. 2 3ds and one on wii u.
>>
>>383133656
Bravely default
Spirit of justice
Dragon quest 7
Dragon ball fusion
Theathrythm final fantasy curtain call (+dlc)
>>
>>383136393
ahh, I see. well, if the anons in this thread are to be trusted, you'll probably really enjoy 4U
>>
>>383133656
Excluding N64-remakes, Wii (U) ports and Sega classics:

Zelda Tri Force Heroes
Zelda ALBW
Bravely Default
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Mario Kart 7
>>
>>383136919
>LBW
did you even read the OP?

and is there any reason why should I get triple deluxe over robobot?
>>
>>383137056
Those are my 5 favorite games that aren't remakes or ports. I haven't played Robobot yet. It's on my still to buy list together with Fed Force and possibly some of the Fire Emblem games past Awakening.
>>
>>383137271
wait, you're really gonna buy fedforce? why?
>>
>>383133759
999 is great, but if he's going to play the ZTD series he should get the remakes on Vita or PC. The fixes to the ports got for 999 make the game significantly better.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.