[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have $77 in psn credit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

What should I get from the psn mid year sale? I have PS4, Ps3 and vita.
>>
>>383133290
Knack, furi, asscreed black flag
>>
>>383133361
I own a copy of knack, and got furi from PS plus. I'll check out black flag.
>>
Bumping for recommendations
>>
ratchet and clank and the steamworld games are what i got.
>>
>>383133290
buy me a game
>>
Thinking about getting DmC HD Collection, Armored Core Verdict Day and Odin Sphere Leifthrasir.

Is there anything I should know about these Games? I already own the original Odin Sphere, DmC 1 and 3 and A4A.
>>
>>383134047
Dmc collection is good has trophies and it's in HD. That being said a lot of people say dmc2 is the worst one. Haven't played Odin sphere but thinking about picking up verdict day too
>>
Forget the sale, get Crash.
>>
>>383134313
Bought it day 1 fantastic game
>>
>>383133290
Check out EU sale too. Picked up Valkyria Chronicles, DMC4 and Yakuza 0.
>>
>>383134313
This
>>
You can get every Ratchet and Clank sans the shit reboot for $40.
>>
>>383134047
Definitely get Odin's Sphere, very amazing game. DmC is alright, skip Armored Core.
>>
>>383135064
>DmC is alright
>skip Armored Core
Don't listen to this moron. DMC is complete shit from the ground up and Armored Core is one of the better mech games.
>>
Thinking of picking up zero time dilema is it any good?
>>
>>383135436
No
>>
>>383135436
Have you played 999 and VLR? If not, no it's easily the worst.
>>
>>383133470
is knack worth getting? I always see people joking about how bad it is and how knack 2 is going to be goty sarcastically.
is it that bad?
I enjoyed ratchet remake despite it 's flaws, Is it as bad as that game?
>>
>>383135846
Knack is an enjoyable platformer, and thus, an enjoyable game. The story is OK too. Anyone who says it's terrible and not worth buying are the same people who bash on things because they think it's cool.
>>
>>383135420
>DMC is complete shit
What the fuck?
>>
>>383135846
Knack is okay. It's surprisingly difficult. Not the best PlayStation exclusive but by no means the worst. I give that title to killzone shadowfall
>>
>buying videogames
you fucking moron
>>
>>383136409
Just reread the dude's post. I thought you guys meant DMC: Devil May Cry, not the HD Collection.

Ignore my previous post, but do get Armored Core.
>>
>>383136094
>>383136420
thanks
>>
>>383136506
Fuck off poorfag
>>
Only thing i saw worth was GoW3R
>>
>>383136506
>Tryna pirate ps4 games

Go to /hbg/ and try, please.
>>
>>383133290
this is quite garbage.

Besides FURI, that i got for "free", the only decent games in the list are Shadow of mordor and rayman legends, and i'm only getting the later when it is at least 75% discount or above that.
>>
Bumping for more recommendations
>>
File: gundamrebornugh.png (82KB, 997x680px) Image search: [Google]
gundamrebornugh.png
82KB, 997x680px
>>383133290
>another sale

Is THIS fucking thing on sale yet?

Waiting forever.
>>
>>383140323
its fuckin dookie and im a total gundam mark
>>
>>383140396
If you had to list it in order of greatest to least, where would you put it?
>>
>>383136420
Why is shadowfall bad?
>>
>>383141398
It's a very generic fps. And I'm saying that as a huge killzone fan. I've played through all of them. Shadowfall was by far the worst and the one game that disappointed me the most.
>>
>>383140396
Sir
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.