[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This will be video game Kino - just admit it already lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Knack2JPCover.jpg (947KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Knack2JPCover.jpg
947KB, 820x1024px
This will be video game Kino - just admit it already lol
>>
>>383115361
Go away Dunkey.
>>
It honestly doesn't look THAT bad tbqh. I just hope the co op isn't needed too much.
>>
>>383115361
Why is this site now blocking posts with the word f u c k and c u n t?
These are national treasures in Australia
>>
knack would have been alright if sony held on to the license for crash, since it was originally supposed to be a crash game, and you could tell. Hopefully knack 2, developed on it's own merits and not being stripped for mechanics and reskinned will be okay. I'm wary buying the first one though, I only ever borrowed it from a friend and I know it's gonna be a PS+ game at this rate.

That said, everything we've seen of knack 2 so far seems pretty okay. I got to try a bit at E3 and it was enjoyable.
>>383115587
it was drop-in-drop-out at e3, just like the first. The few co-op sections I tried we obviously had two people (they let us in 2 at a time) but it seemed like there would probably be a way to get past things like two person switches with only one person.
>>
>>383115361
UH OH, did someone say KNAAAAAAAACK?
>>
>>383115712
Fuck you cunt
>>
>>383115953
It was actually blocking reddit, leddit and beddit lol
>>
>>383115361
>humans
Is this the sonic 06 of Knack?
>>
>>383115361
I watched the co op gameplay and it actually looked great, the platforming is way better and it seems to have old style God of War combat too.
>>383115904
The original Knack was never supposed to be Crash, it was originally envisioned as a mixture of Crash, God of War and Katamari Damacy, straight from Cerny's mouth.
>>
>>383116135
...the first Knack had humans...
>>
>>383116271
It was pitched as literally "crash for ps4", it was going to be a crash game in every way but name (and judging by early ps4 teasers/cms you can actually see the crash logo everywhere, so maybe even in name) and as development went on it became obvious they weren' gonna get the licensing rights to make it a proper crash game and it was changed.
>>
I just remember walking into a store when the PS4 first came out and watching someone play the knack demo. I couldn't believe that a 'next hen's console at the time would struggle to go above 15+ frames a second.

If there's two Knacks this time, will the game slow down yo 8 frames instead?
>>
>>383115361
is that nathan drake on the right???
>>
>First Knack is supposed to be the "Crash of PS4"
>it failed
>now Crash is back in PS4
kind of a weird time for Knack
>>
>>383116425
That's just an assumption you're making though - you don't actually know that - Cerny was the Director and I already mentioned what he said about Knack, so if no other info comes to light about your claim, what Cerny said is fact - that' what I'm trying to point out to you.
>>383116463
Knack 2 is 60FPS at all times.
Knack is a great example of how a launch game gets rushed to shit.
>>
>>383116585
If I could actually link to edge magazine anymore, I would. There was an interview with shuhei yoshida where he talks explicitly about the pitch of knack to the top brass at SIE/SCEA/SCEJ from cerny, and explicitly mentions "Originally, it was envisioned as a crash bandicoot title.".
>>
>>383116753
Well that's totally different then as your claim would be validated - pity you can't provide a link because I'm pretty interested to see it.

Anyway co op gameplay for the thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SxiRw_XEYs&t=633s
>>
>>383116936
Yeah, it was april 2013 mag, 253, I just can't find a link since they got bought out by gamesradar, it's pretty fuckin lame. All the same i'm still excited for knack 2. I just hope my non pro PS4 will still get to play it at 60 FPS, cause i'm not dropping $400 for marginal benefit and in some cases detriment to regular games over the base model. Playing battlefield 1 launch day on my friend's pro was one of the worst experiences I ever had on the system.
>>
>>383116367
>first knack was the sonic 06 of its franchise
damn..
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.