[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never has a game been more deserving of a remaster. This game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Killer7boxnew.jpg (28KB, 250x319px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Killer7boxnew.jpg
28KB, 250x319px
Never has a game been more deserving of a remaster. This game is a masterpiece and it's a shame that so much content had to be cut.

[ 2170 ]
The final battle takes place in Detroit. Billions of "Final Smiles" fly to
Detroit from the East.

OVERDRIVE MASK De Smith--the main persona of the Fifth Smith Syndicate--
confronts the horde of "Final Smiles."

Pretty much the best final boss fight we never got.
>>
>>383115334
Never ever my man
The best we can hope is that suda makes a game in a similar style some time in the future
>>
>>383115334
I tried playing this, played for 5 minutes and got more confused than ever before. Is it worth going back to?
>>
File: cloudmandeath.jpg (18KB, 553x286px) Image search: [Google]
cloudmandeath.jpg
18KB, 553x286px
>>383118532
If you're interested in something completely unique and off the wall I would say yes.

The story is a complete mind fuck invloving reincarnation, politics, conspiracy, terrorism, multiple personality disorder, child trafficking, the list goes on.

The game play might not be everyone's cup of tea but I personally find it smooth as butter.

It also has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard in a game.

If some one took Resident Evil made it into an anime and then dropped an entire sheet of acid you'd get Killer7.
>>
why would you want a remaster when the original game plays and looks completely fine
>>
Suda said he wanted to remaster this the most of any of his games and he'd talk to Capcom.

That was August, so blame Capcom.
>>
>>383115334
Graphics wise Killer 7 has aged like fine wine, looks increduble today. While a remaster to add the original content is something I would support I think the game is fine as is
>MASK De Smith--the main persona of the Fifth Smith Syndicate--
What? Garcian is the main persona if anyone.
>>
>>383119402
Modern televisions don't have component inputs.

Yes I could Crack open the GameCube and start soldering a mod.

Yes, I could buy/build a SSF PC and nigger rig a Wave bird.

Just give me the remaster.
>>
>>383119548
I know you want it on console, but the game looks fucking gorgeous on Dolphin with the widescreen hack. Worth a second playthrough based on that alone.
>>
>>383119548
so get an emulator
>>
>>383119548
I played it on Wii U with the vWii mode hacked to play GC games.
>>
>>383115334
Fuck off with remasters get an original thought
>>
File: medium[1].jpg (66KB, 341x498px) Image search: [Google]
medium[1].jpg
66KB, 341x498px
>>383115334

> Never has a game been more deserving of a remaster

It's called Bloodborne.
>>
>>383119765
I've tried to solder mod chips twice and i fucked it up.

I'll just pay for the game.
>>
>>383119515
The OP was citing a passage from Hand in Killer7 which is the original plot of the game that Suda had in mind. I am assuming that a new Smith Syndicate is formed without Garcian in the future (for reasons I won't spoil) and Mask took over as the dominant persona. Then again it's been ages since I've read HiK7.
>>
>>383119890
Yo don't need mod chips, the vWii can be softmodded.
>>
I would have liked it if each member of the Killer7 was given back story instead of just Dan.
>>
>>383119849
A remaster can't save a garbage game anon.
>>
>>383120349

>horrors that can't be seen with normal eyes
>blood to heal
>blood to level up
>old man in a wheelchair with maid
>old man in wheelchair with doll maid

Bloodborne is a Killer 7 tribute
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.