[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did we go from this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: zelda-hd-experience.jpg (875KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zelda-hd-experience.jpg
875KB, 1920x1080px
How did we go from this...
>>
File: tothis.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
tothis.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
To this?
>>
File: cdi_image_box_image_04.jpg (37KB, 480x241px) Image search: [Google]
cdi_image_box_image_04.jpg
37KB, 480x241px
What about this though?
>>
File: Zelda-BOTW.jpg (298KB, 1344x742px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda-BOTW.jpg
298KB, 1344x742px
...to this
>>
>>383110259

That pic represent a lot of what was actually missing in BotW.

New game need more indoors.
>>
Because Nintendo realized that most Zelda fans are homosexuals and changed it accordingly.
>>
>>383110564
what? you don't like empty open worlds?
>>
Second DLC is gonna need to be extremely meaty to make up for the price and the first DLC being generally meh besides the Trial of the Sword. Skulltalas, Dodongos, Redeads, the random Stalfos who will wreck your shit instead of the shitty skeleton mobs right now, maybe some brand new enemies, Like-Likes are extremely absent in a game which handles equipment like this and maybe some ghost enemies like Poes or perhaps Ganon corrupted ghosts of the soldiers of Hyrule etc. I hope that new dungeon is like Hyrule Castle and not another Divine Beast, despite the Divine Beasts being generally fun and all, but Hyrule Castle is the best area in the game and BotW could use more like it.
>>
>>383110259
Are those actual reflections? or are they just mirroring the geometry?
>>
>>383110564
>>383110782
BOTW was great as a Zelda game that put an extreme focus on the overworld and I really liked the shrines for what they were, but no doubt they'll take the same formula and give us more caves and complex ruins and dungeons to explore.
>>
>>383110259

Far better than what happened with Wind Waker. BOTW has the advantage of actually being a good game.
>>
>>383111832

I sure hope so, if Bethesda can do it, Nintendo can. I want the best of both worlds.
>>
>>383110364
Black man here, nothing wrong with this
>>
>>383112930
what does that have to do with being black 0_)0
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.