[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I BEAT QUELAAG NOW HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Blight_Town.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Blight_Town.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I BEAT QUELAAG NOW HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE
>>
>>383101717
I am pretty sure that the WaterWheel take you to a shortcut out.
>>
>>383101864
I've tried that like five times I thought the shortcut to the valley of the drakes was to the left of that?

Fucking hell it doesn't even matter now that I've smashed my controller.
>>
>>383102075
>Fucking hell it doesn't even matter now that I've smashed my controller.
Have some self control.
>>
File: 1257108208948.jpg (38KB, 265x302px) Image search: [Google]
1257108208948.jpg
38KB, 265x302px
>>383102536
God dammit I try but it's the little things that set me into an autistic rage like this.

I can deal with dying to the same boss 18 times and losing tends of thousands of souls and not getting any of the drops I want but I need to get out of this festering shit-filled hellhole and I can't fucking find the exit even though I have before.
>>
>>383101717
You did kill Lautrec right anon?

If not, the climb up to Firelink is gunna be pretty rude once you get there :3
>>
File: pressing buttons.gif (876KB, 440x420px) Image search: [Google]
pressing buttons.gif
876KB, 440x420px
I hope you've got 60fps going.
>>
File: 1498967738128.png (307KB, 320x528px) Image search: [Google]
1498967738128.png
307KB, 320x528px
>everything poisons you
>silky smooth 9fps
>tfw you realize its intentional so you hate blightown
>>
>>383103172
>A soulsboy with autism
Who'da thunk?
>>
You either go past Quelaag to the Demon Ruins or you go up the water wheel to the Valley of the Drakes
>>
>>383104118
The poison isn't even that bad. I fight Quelaag while poisoned most of the time now because I'm too lazy to cure it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.