[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Praise the New Vegas thread! Bless us all!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Come_Fly_With_Me.png (215KB, 321x458px) Image search: [Google]
Come_Fly_With_Me.png
215KB, 321x458px
Praise the New Vegas thread! Bless us all!
>>
I got a Ghoulified mod. Works great apart from the BoS being inherently hostile.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/63328/?
>>
>>383098381
>Another New Vegas thread
Stop flooding the catalog and go to /vg/ with your shit.
>>
>>383101337
McNamara left black mountain alone when they were peaceful with Marcus and the gen 1s, I don't think his BoS is as fanatical with mutants and ghouls like the Fo4 BoS they're more about pure technology.
>>
>>383101827

I hope the mod author changes that. It makes Veronica's ending automatically depressing.
>>
>>383098381
Honestly i enjoyed the quest the first time, but now i just skip it. Easily the most annoying.
>>
>>383098381
18 months since I stopped playing so I could work on the backlog and i still feel the itch every day. The 5 hours I put into FO4 during the free weekend and seeing how shit it was didn't help at all.
>>
File: enclavetrooper.png (304KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
enclavetrooper.png
304KB, 800x800px
muties are for ________
>>
>>383103618
I kind of want to do a Caesar playthrough and pick enerygy weapons and explosives as my main weapons
>>
Just started playing on PC for the first time. Besides Project Nevada and Nevada Skies, what are some essential mods?
>>
>>383104058
It sounds like you enjoy suffering. I kinda want to try that now too.
>>
I've never done an energy weapons playthrough. Any tips?
>>
File: 1499373843276s.jpg (5KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499373843276s.jpg
5KB, 248x250px
>>383103993
FalloutNV has stopped working
>>
>>383104435

I picked melee and unarmed for my NCR run

>>383104284

I like the Existence 2.0 radio mod
>>
>>383104284
I like Fellout for removing the orange tint from the game, Weapon Mods Expanded which allows you to mod unique weapons, and whatever the most current unofficial patch is. I usually keep the mods pretty mundane, don't like to alter the base game too much.
>>
>>383104554
Wild wasteland for alien blaster is pretty good.
>>
>>383104058
Energy weapons and power armor with the legion is out of place. These people use unarmed, melee and repeaters mainly. Kind of goes against their philosophy.
>>
File: JohnTrohn.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
JohnTrohn.gif
2MB, 371x209px
Picked this game up not too long ago, and Jesus Christ is it boring. I'm trying really hard to enjoy it, but nothing ever peaks my interest. It's world is a literal desert with nowhere interesting to check out. The accuracy on weapons are god-awful, the damage is laughable. It's like the Stalker series all over again. Help me out, /v/, what am I doing wrong? What mods do I need to install?
>>
>>383105583
Your accuracy depends on skill and strength. Each weapon has a minimum requirement for performance in the pipboy. A minigun with 3 strength is unusable.
>>
>>383106269
Skill? When I level up, am I supposed to dump every point in "Guns", because I've been trying to spread it to a few being; Guns, explosives, and speech. I believe I put a few in Barter for a quest. How does this leveling up system work here?
>>
>>383104058
Why are energy weapons in this game so goddam unsatisfying to use outside of VATS? Shit iron sights (if any), no meaty impact and they somehow managed to make even the disintegration sound and visuals lame.

The only energy weapons I enjoyed using was the C finder and YCS
>>
>>383107390
EVE fixes most of that
>>
>>383105583
Even with shit guns skill, it's not hard to aim with most weapons at close distance. You shouldn't be fighting out of cqb early game except when sneak attacking to conserve ammo anyway.

Bullet sponges are always going to be a problem, and are just a weakness of the game.
>>
>>383104284
Don't use project nevada, use jsawyer ultimate. Also are you running the essentials like YUP, NVSR, NVAC, 4GB patcher?
>>
>>383107589
I guess I'm used to other Third person shooters being a bit more refined, cause I gotta remember, this is a game from 2010. Still, I expect a pistol to be good for short to medium range, not complete garbage unless at point blank. I also expect a shotgun to actually hit the bastard at point blank range.
>>
>>383104835
YCS/186 is better and doesn't have limited ammo. If you have OWB you can get both
>>
>>383101432
Fuck off already.
>>
>>383098381
why the fuck does this cash every 20 minutes. i ran it through LOOT and everything else.
>>
>>383108474
>third person
well there's your problem. I hope you aren't playing nv in third person, because it's pretty shitty that way. Even with centered third person camera mod
>>
>>383108715
I didn't mean it like that. Trust me, I knew straight from the beginning it's unplayable in third person.
>>
>>383106786
Weapons have requirents like 25, 50, 75 and 100 for whatever skill they need. Low level guns only need 25 to use properly. Early on you can stop at 50 for a while.
>>
>>383108474
You can shoot the 9mm and 10mm and 357 starter guns accurately at any body part without VATS at up to about 6 yards. Any further and you're going to waste ammo
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.