[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is better, Raziel or Kain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: razielvskain.jpg (162KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
razielvskain.jpg
162KB, 900x720px
Who is better, Raziel or Kain?
>>
KAIN IS DEIFIED
>>
>>383088469
>>383088806
THE CLANS TELL TALES OF HIM
>>
Blood Omen 2 is the best one
>>
>>383088469
I like Raziel more, but Kain is a boss. He's like Conan of the Vampires.
>>
>>383088469
obviously kain, i mean raziel gets cucked so hard he becomes his fucking sword
>>
>>383090409
You are the only person to think this, ever.
>>383088469
Better at what exactly? Personally I think Kain is the better character, but Raziel has some cool advantages,
>can enter the light
>can enter water
>can shift to the spectral plane to avoid enemies
>has a sword which can be imbued with fire, water and light elemental properties.
>>
File: kain3.jpg (42KB, 450x266px) Image search: [Google]
kain3.jpg
42KB, 450x266px
>>383088469
I personally like Kain the best. His life is ruined before he's even born, murdered, became a pawn that saw all vampires wiped from existence, is a slave to destiny, then told he has to kill himself if he wants to save the world and he rejects all of it. Sits on a throne of skulls and blood and tells everything to "fuck off this coin is going to land on it's edge now" and by Christ he manages it.

Vae victis you glorious bastard.
>>
>>383090409
No, Soul Reaver 2 is the best one
>>
>>383091136

>he becomes his fucking sword

He doesn't become the sword, he was ALWAYS the sword.
>>
>>383094121
>he was ALWAYS the sword

The reaver was originally a blood drinking blade and had no soul when it was forged, you're told this in SR2, however by the time Kain got it in BO it had already devoured Raziel due to them jumping all over time.
>>
Is LoK/soul eater still worth playing?
>>
>>383094802
I don't know, I've never played Soul Eater. Legacy of Kain is worth playing though.

>>383094121
He was the ravenous soul which got placed in the blade and then attached to his body. The Reaver originally stole it's kill's blood, not soul.
>>
>>383095075
Er, soul reaver.
>>
>>383088469
They're both better than 99.99% of video game characters. So does it really even matter?
>>
>>383095143
I would say all of them except BO2 are worth it. If you like Kain in BO and want more of playing that version, maybe 2 is worth a look, but it plays no impact on the lore.
>>
>>383092229
and it all still would have failed if Raziel hadn't ultimately made the willing sacrifice in the end, even if he spent every other moment of his wraith life completely wasting being the only person to have actual free will by getting cucked by literally everyone.
>>
>>383095403
It was never going to fail because Kain had unshakable faith in Raziel.
>>
legacy of kain has the best lore
>>
Where's my fucking remake, Eidos
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.